Poll
Question: Dave Grohl, a good or bad thing?  (Voting closed: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 08:05:55)
The bloke is a legend - 22 (51.2%)
The bloke is a knobjockey - 21 (48.8%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Love him or hate him...  (Read 6543 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 10:23:01 »

I've just tried to superimpose axs head onto the body of a penguin but it didn't work  Sad
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 10:24:25 »

thank fuck!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 10:25:54 »

i dunno, red/orange does go with white and black...

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:11:52 »

Quote from: "bennett"
Quote from: "Sussex"
instead of genres i'll slim it down to-if i don't like it, or can't see any point in it then it's shite and deserves to be killed off. like nirvana

Now I know you're taking the piss.

only towards bwb, anyone else who doesn't write like they're an outraged 15 year old i'll happily debate with on this
Ironic really because your college rock deserves to be killed off nonsense sounds exactly like something a 15 year old would write whereas I simply highlighted what a jumped up retard you sounded like.
Quote from: "herthab"

I'm like Bennett in that I tend to disregard 'genres' and instead just tend to buy it if I like it.
That's not like Bennett, that's like me, that's the exact opposite of what he was saying by this genre deserved to be killed off etc.
McLovin

« Reply #79 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:21:57 »

Hahaha, take that, Bennett! Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:26:15 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
instead of genres i'll slim it down to-if i don't like it, or can't see any point in it then it's shite and deserves to be killed off. like nirvana

only towards bwb, anyone else who doesn't write like they're an outraged 15 year old i'll happily debate with on this
Ironic really because your college rock deserves to be killed off nonsense sounds exactly like something a 15 year old would write whereas I simply highlighted what a jumped up retard you sounded like.

I'm like Bennett in that I tend to disregard 'genres' and instead just tend to buy it if I like it.
That's not like Bennett, that's like me, that's the exact opposite of what he was saying by this genre deserved to be killed off etc.

I'm like BWB in that I tend to disregard 'genres' and instead just tend to buy it if I like it.

It's All Good..............
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:30:27 »

I'm like BWB in that I tend to disregard 'genres' and instead just tend to buy it if I like it.
ty
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:33:25 »

ty

Gooden?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #83 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:42:47 »

I like Nirvana but they weren't 'special'. There were plenty of bands who Nirvana borrowed ideas off (read: "copied"). Of course even the best bands do this, but they are not musical geniuses for that reason.

I'd much prefer to listen to something with a bit of originality, even if it's been heavily influenced by other artists/sounds. The likes of Hendrix who was a great fan of Dylan but made his Dylan covers sound his own.

I guess you could tie this into stuff like 'college rock' as it's really just endless mounds of copied crap. It's a shame that some of my favourite bands have even changed their sounds to fit a mould and sell records. Bands like The Offspring for example.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 16:59:41 »

poo off

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 17:02:07 »

Strong words there..........................

It's All Good..............
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 17:09:55 »

meh

i can't be arsed to defend myself

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 18:23:09 »

Why so much hate for Dave Grohl? Very talented guy and done some absolute classics over the years.

Totally agree. What a figure he has been for music. Anyone who puts him down needs to have their head checked. You may not like his music but his contributions to the music world have been matched by few and far between.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: