Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 122011 times)
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 20:04:38 »

I'm wondering if this news has been leaked on purpose not realising the reaction it would cause. I know Wray said he will not be receiving a contract but in wondering if that was what his initial intentions and why we have let smith go. I wonder if this guy was going to be his replacement. If this had not blown up the other question of what is happening with DiCanio. Firstly DiCanio dodges the question of will he be signing a new contract with "I'm here aren't I" then goes on to say if the the original plan is the same then we will see. McCleverly and Holmes have left, with Holmes now being released by southhampton so no fee but no news. McCleverly has not been linked for a while. Then DiCanio is reported to be speaking with Wray to confirm the original plan but no news although I would doubt that they public say we will be giving DiCanio loads of cash. DiCanio is reportedly not going on holiday as supposedly working tirelessly on ort tactics and targets for next year, only for later it to be reported that he has flown off to italy. And now Wray has taken a chance, that looks like back firing, in obtaining a cheap number two goaly due to the baggage that comes with him. Is this whole saga an exit strategy for mr Wray as the plan has changed. Should have been no problem with DiCanio extension as a clause could have quite easily hav been written into it. Have seen other sides making signings and surprised we have not made at least one as surely the sooner the better. Or is it because players ate still on holidays and I'm a cynical sod. Go easy fellas!

Ive just wasted precious seconds of my life reading this drivel. What a load of bollocks

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 20:16:41 »

Ive just wasted precious seconds of my life reading this drivel. What a load of bollocks

Move on these things happen.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 20:23:54 »

Sorry, read it the wrong way.

No worries.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 22:16:27 »

I'm wondering if this news has been leaked on purpose not realising the reaction it would cause. I know Wray said he will not be receiving a contract but in wondering if that was what his initial intentions and why we have let smith go. I wonder if this guy was going to be his replacement. If this had not blown up the other question of what is happening with DiCanio. Firstly DiCanio dodges the question of will he be signing a new contract with "I'm here aren't I" then goes on to say if the the original plan is the same then we will see. McCleverly and Holmes have left, with Holmes now being released by southhampton so no fee but no news. McCleverly has not been linked for a while. Then DiCanio is reported to be speaking with Wray to confirm the original plan but no news although I would doubt that they public say we will be giving DiCanio loads of cash. DiCanio is reportedly not going on holiday as supposedly working tirelessly on ort tactics and targets for next year, only for later it to be reported that he has flown off to italy. And now Wray has taken a chance, that looks like back firing, in obtaining a cheap number two goaly due to the baggage that comes with him. Is this whole saga an exit strategy for mr Wray as the plan has changed. Should have been no problem with DiCanio extension as a clause could have quite easily hav been written into it. Have seen other sides making signings and surprised we have not made at least one as surely the sooner the better. Or is it because players ate still on holidays and I'm a cynical sod. Go easy fellas!

The players are still on holiday and you are a cynical sod
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: Sunday, May 27, 2012, 00:07:25 »

I've just wasted 0.1 seconds reading this bollocks reply. anyway you just missed the biggest rendition of wise men say that  faringdon/smithfields has ever heard!
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: Sunday, May 27, 2012, 01:20:31 »

I've just wasted 0.1 seconds reading this bollocks reply. anyway you just missed the biggest rendition of wise men say that  faringdon/smithfields has ever heard!

soapy tit wank youre larging it up at bobs birthday i take it

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 10:44:47 »

That the there isn't as much outrage as some are making out to be. Even on the FB page it was mostly the same people repeating Themistocles .

I don't know what Themistocles has to do with it either, for some reason my com changed it. That was supposed to say 'themselves'
That's a real shame. For one glorious moment, I had images of scads of disgruntled facebook users all updating their statuses to "I never learned how to tune a harp, or play upon a lute; but I know how to raise a small and inconsiderable city to glory and greatness" or "I have with me two gods, Persuasion and Compulsion" or urging their facebook friends on to renewed efforts to defeat the Persian hordes at Salamis. It would have been quite Barton-esque.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 10:51:00 »

(As predicted) The attention of this news story seems to be fading pretty rapidly.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 28, 2012, 10:53:00 by Costanza » Logged
stfcinbmth

« Reply #653 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 16:14:38 »

(As predicted) The attention of this news story seems to be fading pretty rapidly.

Thank god for that
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 17:50:21 »

For now. It'll all kick off again when he gets released, the low-end tabs will be falling over themselves to be the first to get a picture of him in training with the club. And if the club are daft enough to take him on the pre-season tour of Italy (or the "all expenses paid luxury five star jolly to the beautiful sun-drenched Italian countryside" as it will be reported), the news editors on the Mail and the Sun would spontaneously vacate themselves in sheer delight at the prospect of being the first to rub further salt in the parents' wounds ("Just wondered what your reaction was to these pictures of your sons' killer whooping it up abroad, Mrs Peak?")

If the club do intend to proceed with this idea, they'll need to be a lot more careful about how they handle the first couple of months if they want to avoid presenting the tabloids with another set of own goals.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 18:05:24 »

They were handling it just fine (5 months) before those dastardly souls at BBC Oxford broke the news to the world.

I don't think Luke McCormick will be greeted at the gates by Jeremy Wray nor do I think he'll go to Italy (would he even be allowed to? I'm not a legal man or a criminal, I wouldn't know).
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 18:33:07 »

I don't think Luke McCormick will be greeted at the gates by Jeremy Wray nor do I think he'll go to Italy (would he even be allowed to? I'm not a legal man or a criminal, I wouldn't know).

He'd have to get permission from his parole officer (or whatever they're called) to leave the country. I'd be surprised if they let him, or if they even asked - would be far more sensible for him to spend his first few months on the outside keeping his head down, maybe helping with some of the summer soccer schools.

As has been said, it will be all over the news again when he is released and going on a jolly to Italy would be plain stupid.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:31:27 »

Why would he go to Italy? We are not signing him.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:35:33 »

Why would he go to Italy? We are not signing him.

(I note your tongue and cheek) I was responding to the media storm regarding the pending alleged holiday for McCormick.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #659 on: Thursday, June 7, 2012, 07:52:50 »

Is now free from prison
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: