Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 122037 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 13:23:41 »

Do you think the cameras are going to be at the training ground for 10 months?

No, I don't.  I was speaking figuratively about media attention.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #631 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 13:26:14 »

Looks like it's calmed down on the STFC page on FB
Flashheart

« Reply #632 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 13:31:07 »

Such was the initial outrage at this that it trended on twitter (UK only) for all of about 20 minutes.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #633 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 13:35:16 »

Such was the initial outrage at this that it trended on twitter (UK only) for all of about 20 minutes.

Not a clue what you're on about. Still not got the hang of it really
Flashheart

« Reply #634 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 13:49:56 »

Not a clue what you're on about. Still not got the hang of it really

That the there isn't as much outrage as some are making out to be. Even on the FB page it was mostly the same people repeating Themistocles .

There'll be a peak of interest again when he is released, but people will soon get bored of it and find something else to be morally outraged by. (Probably John Terry again, because he really is a cunt  Cheesy)

« Last Edit: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 13:53:31 by Flashheart » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #635 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 13:51:24 »

I don't know what Themistocles has to do with it either, for some reason my com changed it. That was supposed to say 'themselves'
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 14:39:35 »

I'm wondering if this news has been leaked on purpose not realising the reaction it would cause. I know Wray said he will not be receiving a contract but in wondering if that was what his initial intentions and why we have let smith go. I wonder if this guy was going to be his replacement. If this had not blown up the other question of what is happening with DiCanio. Firstly DiCanio dodges the question of will he be signing a new contract with "I'm here aren't I" then goes on to say if the the original plan is the same then we will see. McCleverly and Holmes have left, with Holmes now being released by southhampton so no fee but no news. McCleverly has not been linked for a while. Then DiCanio is reported to be speaking with Wray to confirm the original plan but no news although I would doubt that they public say we will be giving DiCanio loads of cash. DiCanio is reportedly not going on holiday as supposedly working tirelessly on ort tactics and targets for next year, only for later it to be reported that he has flown off to italy. And now Wray has taken a chance, that looks like back firing, in obtaining a cheap number two goaly due to the baggage that comes with him. Is this whole saga an exit strategy for mr Wray as the plan has changed. Should have been no problem with DiCanio extension as a clause could have quite easily hav been written into it. Have seen other sides making signings and surprised we have not made at least one as surely the sooner the better. Or is it because players ate still on holidays and I'm a cynical sod. Go easy fellas!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #637 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 14:44:11 »

Some good conspiracy theories there LittleRed
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 14:44:35 »

Phil Smith was released because he was deemed surplus.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 14:51:10 by Costanza » Logged
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 14:47:57 »

I felt so bad writing it all but just questions i had no answers to. Im not goin to comment any further in this
McCormick saga as I've made my feelings known. I'm hoping for some better more exciting threads.  Here's to back to back promotions I hope.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #640 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 14:50:37 »

I felt so bad writing it all but just questions i had no answers to. Im not goin to comment any further in this
McCormick saga as I've made my feelings known. I'm hoping for some better more exciting threads.  Here's to back to back promotions I hope.

Try and chill out a little, none of us have the answers but no doubt things will become clearer as the summer progresses
Flashheart

« Reply #641 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 15:02:43 »

Fooking hell
stfcinbmth

« Reply #642 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 15:10:54 »

Fooking hell

Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 15:11:59 »

Blimey, take breath fella.  This season hasn't finished yet, until tomorrow.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 15:15:22 »

Chillaxing watching league one playoff final. Feels better!
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: