Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 122011 times)
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 15:50:07 »

yes but he didnt put a finger up their bum, it was a range rover.

Clap
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 15:50:23 »

Your bleeding heart bullshit knows no bounds, R4E;-)

I almost wrote a serious response to this. I think I'll just leave it at 'Don't be so childish'.
timelord

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 15:52:39 »

I almost wrote a serious response to this. I think I'll just leave it at 'Don't be so childish'.

True though.  At at time when Swindon should be celebrating, the club has been put into very negative press, for reasons that are above me to be honest.
Barry Scott

« Reply #228 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 15:55:21 »

Why are you so concerned timelord?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 15:56:05 »

Dont want him at the club.

Regardless of the time he's done, the remorse he's shown, the fact he deserved a second chance or his goal keeping ability. I dont want him at the club.

Its bad publicity for the Football Club and its publicity we dont need and shouldnt really want.

In the eyes of other fans and the nationals - both of whom like to exaggerate a story and what not - we've gone from family club of the year to a club that employees murderers.

Oh and just because plenty of you (and other people) were also stupid enough to drink drive without killing anyone - that in no way makes it right! and its certainly not something everyone does.
Flashheart

« Reply #230 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 15:56:14 »

True though.  At at time when Swindon should be celebrating, the club has been put into very negative press, for reasons that are above me to be honest.

I'm still celebrating
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:00:29 »

Blame Jonathan Tehoue for that. French Cart horse.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:02:17 »

I know this isn't a done deal, but could someone do a poll, to gauge strength of feeling. In other words how many would do a PaulD Mex etc and knock it on the head.

Personally I like Langers point, how could you cheer this fella...if it was Lee Hughes that would do for me, so I guess thois would be the same  Sad
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:04:45 »

I'd like to think people could/would still attend matches. I've been going for over 20 years and have actively disliked various members of our squad in that time. No one has to buy a McCormick jersey, or sing his name... this sort of thing wouldn't force people to cease attending games I wouldn't have thought.

Then again, I did think the same about the Di Canio/fascism thing, and was wrong.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:07:13 »

Then again, I did think the same about the Di Canio/fascism thing, and was wrong.

I thought the same, only to find out there are many delicate sould who follow Town.  Bless 'em.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:10:07 »

I am 100% against even giving this guy a trail, but it wouldn't stop me going to a game.

Not sure how I'd react to him playing though, hopefully just sit in silence and seethe on the inside.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:11:29 »

yes but he didnt put a finger up their bum, it was a range rover.

Sensitive subject and all that, but this cracked me up!  First time I have laughed out loud reading the TEF for a while, well done Mex!

For all of that can't see that Timelord is a pox fisherman, shame on you.

Oh, and murderer?  Behave!  Fuck me we are not talking about OJ!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:15:48 »

I think Mex and herthab have summed up my feelings on this one pretty well.

A genuine question to those who think he should be sent packing... What job is it acceptable for him to do? Does every single employer in the country have the right to say he shouldn't work for them? Is it right that a person be denied a living once their prison sentence is over?

I sort of understand the argument about not wanting to chant his name etc, but I'd argue that Eric Sabin was much more detrimental to the STFC cause than McCormick ever would be. Negative press? So what. People said that this time last year, and it doesn't seem to have done any harm.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:23:20 »

A genuine question to those who think he should be sent packing... What job is it acceptable for him to do?

One that doesn't involve me feeling conflicted (or dirty) when I cheer a decent save by our keeper.
DMR

« Reply #239 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 16:23:27 »

I think Mex and herthab have summed up my feelings on this one pretty well.

A genuine question to those who think he should be sent packing... What job is it acceptable for him to do? Does every single employer in the country have the right to say he shouldn't work for them? Is it right that a person be denied a living once their prison sentence is over?

I sort of understand the argument about not wanting to chant his name etc, but I'd argue that Eric Sabin was much more detrimental to the STFC cause than McCormick ever would be. Negative press? So what. People said that this time last year, and it doesn't seem to have done any harm.

Denied a living? Not at all.
Denised resuming a career where he is idolised, predominantly by lads like the ones he took the lives of, yes, it's wholly inappropriate.

Next question...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: