Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ifil, Amankwaah, Nallis and Casal To Go On Loan?  (Read 8574 times)
JPC82

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:25:24 »

Sam had no chance, but the kid has a great attitude and work rate, think thats what got him the year
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:26:56 »

fair dos, but surely thats a waste of resources.

i mean how much are these kids on? £200 a week?

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:27:47 »

they might give the current 2nd year youths (Lloyd, Kurt, Westall) a year to impress like they did with Jake, Tom & Sam, though they have proved not good enough

yeah i think you are right.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 08:49:26 »

It is a shame about Ifil, but something has obviously gone on as he is not even making the bench, shame as I think before all our defensive frailties kicked in he was one of our best defenders - certainly better than Aljokefree.

Loaning him out thougfh he is much better than L2 so surely would get into a L1 team but surely only teams that are struggling will look at defenders on loan, and would you really want to loan him out to a team around us ?

Sadly I can see him moving on permanently if MM stays post Jan
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 09:49:53 »

Ifil needs someone to tell him what to do. He is positionally shite. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go - it was no coincidence he was good in League 2

here's the man himself when you need him?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:49:23 »

Ifil needs someone to tell him what to do. He is positionally shite. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go - it was no coincidence he was good in League 2
and good in league one last year and a few years ago.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #36 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:55:52 »

Not sure what to say really if anything.. Ifil seems to be have frozen out all together. i can only imagine this would make things worse for his confidence
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #37 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:10:46 »

Imo Ifil is quality, in league 1 no player is consistent enough.He is a model pro gets on with it and has been Loyal considering the amount of times he has not been paid.

On a seperate note i was told the other day just in conversation mind and possibly total bollocks that his family were abused at a game a few weeks ago and if that is the case then its disgusting.

Like i said dont know how true that is 
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:12:47 »

Imo Ifil is quality, in league 1 no player is consistent enough.He is a model pro gets on with it and has been Loyal considering the amount of times he has not been paid.

On a seperate note i was told the other day just in conversation mind and possibly total bollocks that his family were abused at a game a few weeks ago and if that is the case then its disgusting.

Like i said dont know how true that is 

Jerel and family usually sit about 2 rows behind me at the CG, and I have never heard them be abused (I did miss the 'Udders match though).
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:26:08 »

I sit in front of them and have never heard any abuse....
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #40 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:27:23 »

Hope that is the case then, like i said it was just the "i heard" sort of conversation

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:54:15 »

i know the incident you are on about drs.i sit near there.a bloke was removed from the arkells during the huddersfield game.i have heard him shout stuff before,and he abused aaron brown when he was sat in the stand last season.i didn't hear what he said but i expect it was offensive to somebody
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:37:52 »

Ifil was racially abused at the Huddersfield game. Fucking disgusting.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #43 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:39:00 »

I was sexually abused at the Huddersfield game. Disgusting fucking.

DRS takes his midget fetish too far.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:40:41 »

I was sexually abused at the Huddersfield game. Disgusting fucking.

DRS takes his midget fetish too far.

Soapy Tit Wank your being quite funny today!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: