Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ifil, Amankwaah, Nallis and Casal To Go On Loan?  (Read 8577 times)
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 11:23:08 »

ifil may have made mistakes but he was doing the jobs of three defenders when he played.morrison could get better but he constantly makes mistakes which mm lets him get away with because of his age.i would welcome ifil back right now.
JPC82

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 16:48:08 »

Ifil should be playing ahead of Morrison without question, thats my view. Morrison will be a great player in a good few years, Jake was at Wycombe for a week last month, with a view to taking him when we bomb him at the end of the season
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 16:54:06 »

Seen as you know the youth team oh so well (insert predictable joke usually posted by Tans here)

Which ones are on pro contracts and will be bombed out at the end of the season. I guess we signed them up on pro deals just incase some one came knocking.

Apart from Sean Morrison, Ben Joyce and Callum Kennedy none of them have got near the first team
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:04:29 »

Ifil pisses me off. He can have great games and be an absolute rock. Then again he can have fucking shockers and lose us the game.

I may be the only one to say this but I feel more comfortable with Hasney and Morrison. I don't think Ifil's bad form is due to poor management, I just get the impression he doesn't want to be here. I just hate his distribution of the ball, and he loses concentration all the time. On his day he's one of the best in the league, but he has so many shit games, he just pisses me off.
JPC82

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:09:47 »

Seen as you know the youth team oh so well (insert predictable joke usually posted by Tans here)

Which ones are on pro contracts and will be bombed out at the end of the season. I guess we signed them up on pro deals just incase some one came knocking.

Apart from Sean Morrison, Ben Joyce and Callum Kennedy none of them have got near the first team

Jake Tom & Sam Morris will go, the others are still youth team players on pro contracts
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:13:33 »

What about Allen & Kennedy I assume their up at the end of the season. Those two arent youth players anymore?
JPC82

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:15:29 »

What about Allen & Kennedy I assume their up at the end of the season. Those two arent youth players anymore?

touch and go, with callum hes had Yinka, Has, Smith,Timlin all play ahead of him, Vincent would play ahead of his aswell, so hes 6th choice, dont look good
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:21:08 »

I try and keep up with all this sorta shit but its not always easy information to find.

I think technically Chris Allen is a good player just not big or strong enough. Where as I think Pook is the opposite  big and strong enough but not brilliant technically. Mix the two and you have a pretty good midfielder.

Allen hasnt featured all season and it was Sturrock who gave him a pro contract so I guess he'll end up at Supermarine next season!

I've never thought Kennedy to be that good to be honest.
JPC82

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:23:35 »

callum is the same as chrissy, technically sound but a bit light weight
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:32:52 »

Im disappointed that you think i would do such a thing Dan...

Im a changed man!
JPC82

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:37:28 »

why that? are u now funny?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 17:57:23 »

funny looking

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:17:18 »

i reckon most of the young lads even with pro contracts now wont be pros for much longer.
the odd exception maybe?
JPC82

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:20:34 »

i reckon most of the young lads even with pro contracts now wont be pros for much longer.
the odd exception maybe?

they might give the current 2nd year youths (Lloyd, Kurt, Westall) a year to impress like they did with Jake, Tom & Sam, though they have proved not good enough
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:23:28 »

did they just take some of them on for a laugh?

i mean sam morris wont have any chance of making the 1sts will he?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: