Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ifil, Amankwaah, Nallis and Casal To Go On Loan?  (Read 8576 times)
STFC_Gazza

« on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 22:58:36 »

Ifil, Amankwaah, Nallis and Casal To Go On Loan? Could be...

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/wdp/sport/football/Swindon-boss-Malpas-set-step-loan-moves/article-443197-detail/article.html
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 22:59:53 »

I dont think they will all go out on loan some how.

Wouldnt lose any sleep if Casal or Nalis went.

Ifil still has a place here and I think playing in a confident team Amankwaah would do a steady job.

If anything Malpas will be/should be looking to get the youngsters on professional contracts like Kennedy, Hyde etc out on loan
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:01:24 by DV » Logged
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:09:57 »

Ikno for a fact ifi is likel to be a perm sigin for someone else
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:13:41 »

I can honestly say, I fucking hope not.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:18:00 »

Ikno for a fact ifi is likel to be a perm sigin for someone else

Someone ones been drinking......

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:29:32 »

Someone ones been drinking......

Make that two....................

It's All Good..............
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:39:36 »

How come it seems it's the WDP getting all the stories these days, whereas the Adver are just spinning out the Saturday/Thurdsay press calls over the whole week?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:43:55 »

Ifill has been hard done by. Whether MM is on the upturn or not, he's not managed Ifill very well. The others have not done enuogh to give too much of a shit about. The Beast is a good ambassador for the club and I feel for the guy. From his point of view, however, it could turn out well for him.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:47:34 »

Thing is though, in all seriousness.

Who comes in when Aljofree or Morrison get injured. Kanyuka, who seems to rarely be fit and has been awful most of the times I've watched him play then after that we have Vincent who is 33 years old and has been injured since what July/August and doesnt even get mentioned these days.

Even if he isnt playing now, I still feel there will be a time during the season when Ifil gets a run in the team or if he goes a time when hes needed in the team
deltaincline

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:50:19 »

Credit to Malpas and Byrne for getting decent results in the last 3 games. To have gone from being sooo fucking close to getting the boot a couple of weeks ago, to getting competitive performances and results out of players who seemed totally unconfident for weeks on end is fucking amazing. I hope they keep it up and we go from strength to strength now.

One move that would unhinge all the recent good work done by the management, for me anyway, would be for them to let Ifil go permanently. Loan him out to get his confidence back, maybe. To fucking sell or transfer him would be mental though.

I could accept Coxy moving on to further his career. I wouldn't like it, but it makes inevitable sense and would bring some cash in (anything less than £2m would be a shit deal for us in today's minted transfer market.) To lose Ifil really would piss me off though. I know he's been guilty of making mistakes - some right fucking howlers, granted - but Malpas should be rebuilding his confidence and getting him back to being a solid centre back, not ditching him so some other cunts can get the best out of him.
deltaincline

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:55:08 »

How come it seems it's the WDP getting all the stories these days, whereas the Adver are just spinning out the Saturday/Thurdsay press calls over the whole week?

That's cos that slave trading cunt Andy Cryer has fucked off (bless him though for helping expose the previous board as being total cunts and for winding luggy up on a regular basis;-).

The new Adver bloke seems a bit fucking wet from what I've read of him. Probably being trounced by WDP journo's who've been around longer.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 23:59:03 »

casal and wankwaa i hope go.why on earth would the other two be loaned out?
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 01:45:53 »

Don't go Jerel, we love you! Smiley
Rich Pullen

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 08:48:13 »

I think senior players should stay and compete if I'm honest.

Casal needs a loan spell - I wouldn't send Amankwaah out either.

It needs to be the likes of Joyce, Casal and even Corr.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 09:49:38 »

To lose Ifil really would piss me off though. I know he's been guilty of making mistakes - some right fucking howlers, granted - but Malpas should be rebuilding his confidence and getting him back to being a solid centre back, not ditching him so some other cunts can get the best out of him.

Totally agree. On form Ifil is a far better CB than Morrison is right now. Not having a dig at Morrison BTW.

However if MM had had a hissy fit with Ifil resulting in him being frozen out, then I think Ifil needs to request a move/loan away for his own sake.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: