Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SWINDON TOWN vs COLCHESTER UTD - matchday thread  (Read 27822 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Sunday, September 27, 2015, 16:58:49 »

Cotterill we be out of a job soon, he can manage us when cooper goes

Fuck off! Joke or not....Fuck off!

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Sunday, September 27, 2015, 17:06:23 »

Next two games are crucial to halt the slide however he changes it.

We've been notoriously shit at Doncaster for years. In fact we've only beaten them 3 times in 20 tries in the league. History should make no difference, but it seems to. We did end the away jinx last year mind.

Oh yeah, I had a point, right, I don't think Tuesday is the be all and end all of our season. Would settle for 2 points from our next two but with good performances.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Sunday, September 27, 2015, 17:15:19 »

We've been notoriously shit at Doncaster for years. In fact we've only beaten them 3 times in 20 tries in the league. History should make no difference, but it seems to. We did end the away jinx last year mind.

Oh yeah, I had a point, right, I don't think Tuesday is the be all and end all of our season. Would settle for 2 points from our next two but with good performances.

Of the XI that won the historic 3 points at Donny mid March....only 3 players will be available 6 months later.  Turnbull, Branco and Kasim.

Nathan, and Obika ruled out by injury.

That Donny can field a player like Andy Williams, who we couldn't afford, shows what we're up against. 
Skinny Pete

« Reply #153 on: Sunday, September 27, 2015, 17:36:50 »

I was going to make a smart-arsed comment about Andy Williams but it will only come back to bite me on the arse come Tuesday evening.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Sunday, September 27, 2015, 18:34:12 »

an on form Andy Williams Is better than anyone we have up top now. shame it only happens infrequently, no doubt Tuesday will be one of those days.
DRS

« Reply #155 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 06:28:18 »

I been a big fan of cooper but patience is wearing thin now. I know people say Powers influence doesn't help but i refuse to believe Power told hom to play those wing backs saturday.

Power has provided him with the players here,Cooper needs to get them performing or i fear for his job
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 06:37:22 »

I think most can agree that I'm a glass half full Town fan compared to others but I have to say that I don't think Mark Cooper can take us much further.

That's not to say I'm fuming and will sign up to a 'Cooper Out' movement. A managers tenure will always reach its nadir, I don't think we're too far away from Mark Cooper's.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 28, 2015, 06:56:15 by Costanza » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 07:19:10 »

I think most can agree that I'm a glass half full Town fan compared to others but I have to say that I don't think Mark Cooper can take us much further.

That's not to say I'm fuming and will sign up to a 'Cooper Out' movement. A managers tenure will always reach its nadir, I don't think we're too far away from Mark Cooper's.
A pretty fair assessment that. Take your reason elsewhere.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 07:56:01 »

That Ojamaa miss really is horrible. Fine margins and all that...

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 08:43:17 »

We were better than against Burton- not difficult though. One of our problems is we are very static. Watching Colchester players moving off the ball, making space and giving options, then watching ours with limited movement, providing limited options with the exception of the ball to the player under pressure and subsequent loss of possession.....

Kasim subbed off- WTF?

Brophy looked positive but needs game time to develop maturity and decision making. Hylton is suffering from lack of match time post injury. Balmy- I like the look of him.

As for Cooper/ Williams etc. needing to sort it out? There are a few on here who need to sort it out also.

8- 9 pages of post match misery and bile and NOT ONE FUCKING MENTION OF THE CUNT WITH THE DRUM!

Two home games on the trot with a drum and not a peep from you lot. Sort it out.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #160 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 09:48:18 »

I was sure that was a brilliant save when I saw it live, but looks like a miss on the highlights video.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 10:12:37 »

8- 9 pages of post match misery and bile and NOT ONE FUCKING MENTION OF THE CUNT WITH THE DRUM!

Two home games on the trot with a drum and not a peep from you lot. Sort it out.

I was trying to get that out of my memory, but you've bought it back. Thanks.

Bang...Bang...Bang

Drums should be banned at football matches...End of.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 10:35:55 »

I been a big fan of cooper but patience is wearing thin now. I know people say Powers influence doesn't help but i refuse to believe Power told hom to play those wing backs saturday.

Power has provided him with the players here,Cooper needs to get them performing or i fear for his job

Whatever one thinks of Power he does appear keen to protect his investments and putting out a side with players miles out of position doesn't achieve that - for that reason alone I just cannot see Power fucking about with formation to that degree.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #163 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 10:40:20 »

I would imagine Kasim's worth is falling this season
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, September 28, 2015, 10:41:01 »

It was dreadful, although not really sure why the keeper and defender high fived each other afterwards, the only thing that prevented him scoring was woeful finishing!

The first 25 seconds of the video are embarrassing watching, short of sitting on the ball and smoking a fag they couldn't have taken the piss more, no pressing and no clue so apparent that early one!

Is Belford really small - he looks it!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: