Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Namby Pamby snow reaction......  (Read 15399 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #120 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:06:21 »

There may have been a family in that car

I'm sure I remember reading about it and that it was just a single male occupant.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:06:22 »

Fuck me, that's horrific!

Are these videos recorded by police? If so, how are they released for public viewing?

Or am I missing something?

Dash-cams are massively popular in russian cars. You can spend hours on youtube watching russian dash-cam footage

A plane crash

Head on car collisions

Road Rage

Things get better but they never get good
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:08:11 »

Not russian, but footage from the 2011 japanese tsunami, from the quake to the water. I don't think it's continuous, but the bit where the water just engulfs them shows how manic the whole thing is

Things get better but they never get good
Flashheart

« Reply #123 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:10:19 »

I'm sure I remember reading about it and that it was just a single male occupant.

Let's hope you're right. Either way it's a haunting image.

More snowmen please.
Barry Scott

« Reply #124 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:10:40 »

The crash on the last page can't possibly have been a Russian though because Eastern European's are used to snowy conditions. [url width=17 height=21]http://i.imgur.com/OOE2Na3.gif[/url]
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:12:44 »

Dash-cams are massively popular in russian cars. You can spend hours on youtube watching russian dash-cam footage

A plane crash

Head on car collisions

Road Rage

I liked the music in the second one!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Barry Scott

« Reply #126 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:15:35 »

I love watching crashes. Although I should probably clarify that as prangs, lucky escapes and amusing stupidity. And to clarify further, it's because I used to watch cars, lots, on YouTube and you eventually start to see crashes.

I remember this video being kind of cool - if you like drivers having fun and enjoy cars. If you don't enjoy cars I expect it's shit. (No crashes.)

Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:16:00 »

Your right, the crash happened on Feb 24th 2012 and the driver of the SUV was killed and the report states there was no evidence that the driver was distracted by using a mobile phone or drink driving and that the vehicle wheels got stuck in a snow rut sending it into the path of the lorry.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 21:17:39 by Notts red » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: