Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where to go out in Swindon at night??  (Read 22232 times)
DMR

« Reply #105 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 13:08:33 »

Necking birds in clubs is quality. The sort of thing you do at school discos when you're 14 but I'm 23 and still think it's class.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 13:47:50 »

Necking birds in clubs is quality. The sort of thing you do at school discos when you're 14 but I'm 23 and still think it's class.
Im 19 and i agree entirely!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 13:48:45 »

This isn't something you lose with age DMR...good when the bird is a bit of an exhibitionist.... Smiley
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 15:44:58 »

I'm 28 and I've only been out to nightclubs 3 times. Never really thought about it until now. Meh.

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 15:52:03 »

used to love clubbing but those days are long gone. Prefer a quiet pub nowadays
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 16:39:40 »

I went to an Ektos old school night at Suju a few months ago and danced like a massive idiot for hours ,didnt even take any drugs.it was ace even if I'm a fat 40 year old.

/
W56196272
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 18:28:28 »

i can confirm i am in one

I assume it's one you're tagged in......are you still in touch with Laura who's also in that pic? I went to school with her in Eldene.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 19:20:44 »

Last time I went clubbing i fell asleep on a sofa in the venue and got thrown out for being sick on a bouncers shoes.

Do they still have freshen up men in the toilets?
'Freshen up for the punani'
'No splash, no gash'

« Reply #113 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 19:32:53 »

NO SPRAY, NO LAY, NO SPRAAAYY NO LAAAYYY
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:04:34 »

Last time I went clubbing i fell asleep on a sofa in the venue and got thrown out for being sick on a bouncers shoes.

Do they still have freshen up men in the toilets?
'Freshen up for the punani'
'No splash, no gash'
They still have these everywhere, some are quality!
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:15:42 »

I'm a miserable old bastard too Smiley
I've probably been clubbing 6 times in my whole life, always hated nightclubs, even as a young'un.

Depends on the club.  I am a miserable old git (currently wearing slippers.  I'm 27).  But - a good old rock club, where they play good music, the booze is cheap, and you can wear your dirty jeans and old trainers is fine by me.  Anywhere I have to put on a clean shirt and shoes - count me out

Cardiff excelled in these good places.  Metros and "the Welsh Club" (Clwb Ifor Bach) were great ( I say were, its been a few years).  Struggled in Swindon to find anywhere like as good.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:23:44 »

Night clubs have never been my thing either, Have always preferred drinking in late bars with the traditional duke boxes or bands. Can't see the attraction of paying club prices and communicating in sign language all night. Suppose if your out to attract the opposite sex the clubs are the place to be though. Trouble is for every hot girl in the club there are about ten drooling pissed up blokes to contend with, unless your in Nottingham that is, was often the other way round there  Smiley
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:01:00 »

Clubbing these days is a whole different thing to what it was back in the 90s though.

When I was in my teens, clubbing (in Swindon at least) first meant going Brunel on nappy nights pretending to get pissed up on non alcoholic drinks made to look like alcopops and later ment going to Lava Lounge or Casbah and dancing to cheesy music until 4 in the morning.

If you wanted to go clubbing in the proper sense you had to travel.

My early teens was around the time of the clubland compilations. We just used to hotbox a bedroom and stick on a clubland CD.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:49:50 »

Depends on the club.  I am a miserable old git (currently wearing slippers.  I'm 27).  But - a good old rock club, where they play good music, the booze is cheap, and you can wear your dirty jeans and old trainers is fine by me.  Anywhere I have to put on a clean shirt and shoes - count me out

Cardiff excelled in these good places.  Metros and "the Welsh Club" (Clwb Ifor Bach) were great ( I say were, its been a few years).  Struggled in Swindon to find anywhere like as good.

Clwb Ifor Bach is still going - my niece is at Uni in Cardiff and it is a regular haunt of hers.

There was a glorious stage in the late 80's when me and my mates were banned from every nightclub in Cardiff, for a variety of drink related mishaps and malarky.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 23:08:34 »

Were you "known" arriba? Smiley

Nah,the head bouncer at the time didnt like me so it was a bit cat and mouse
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: