Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: channel 4 911 programme  (Read 13131 times)
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 10:24:59 »

False flag.

Strange how the towers collapsed as if by controlled demolition. Also strange how little wreckage of a 757 you could see at the pentagon Secret

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Pentagon_video_security1.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Pentagon_video_security2.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Pentagon_video_security3.jpg
« Last Edit: Monday, September 7, 2009, 10:28:20 by SwindonTartanArmy » Logged

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
trogladite

« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 10:37:29 »

Pathetic argument. Did your Father, Mother, or children die due to The UK joining the EEC?
A portion of blame should be levied at those who dictated the way The US treated civilians in The Middle East. To argue that without their actions 911 would've happened is naivety, bordering on stupidity.

Again, interesting.  I was trying to show how pathetic your statement was in my outlandish responce.

There is no justification in kidnapping innocent women and children and flying them into a building.

stop American imperialism today and that wouldn't stop the murder.  The law of the gun is what  some of these people respect.   Doh
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 10:54:02 »

As I said at the start, I'm not defending terrorism and those directly responsible deserve to die for what they did. But there are others that are responsible too. US Foreign policy started the hatred that many Muslims feel for the West, I expect many of us would feel the same if it was our countries that were involved.

But it's much easier to have the bogeymen as solely Middle Eastern isn't it? 911 was a tragic waste of life, but it wasn't the only one and to put it somehow above everything the West has done in The Middle East to innocent men, women and children is wrong.

I'm sorry Hert but that statement about US foreign policy being the reason that many Muslims hate the West is just utter bollocks.....

Muslim and Western hatred is so old and set in the ways of both the West and the Muslims it is ingrained into each and pretty much every Muslim (and most Westerners)

What about 250 YEARS of us sending "crusades" over to their countries, or our Empires attempts at colonisation hundreds of years ago....

I am pretty sure if you look back in history there are some damn good reasons why Muslims feel the way they do towards us.

That being said all those poor innocents killed in 911 are just that - poor innocents......

Wise men say........
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 14:30:53 »

There is no justification in kidnapping innocent women and children and flying them into a building.
I'd like to see where I tried to justify it!
stop American imperialism today and that wouldn't stop the murder.  The law of the gun is what  some of these people respect.   Doh
Yes, what a small percentage respected. Now a much larger percentage. I wonder why.....

I'm sorry Hert but that statement about US foreign policy being the reason that many Muslims hate the West is just utter bollocks.....

Muslim and Western hatred is so old and set in the ways of both the West and the Muslims it is ingrained into each and pretty much every Muslim (and most Westerners)

'Pretty much every Muslim and most Westerners?' I don't know anyone who hates Muslims for being Muslims, or any Muslims who hate Europeans for being European.
That being said all those poor innocents killed in 911 are just that - poor innocents......
I haven't and wouldn't, dissagree. I merely highlighted that there has been a lot of poor innocents killed, the majority living in the Middle East......

It's All Good..............
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 15:20:46 »

Hert - sorry but on this one I think you are missing something....

In most Muslim countries, it is born and bred and taught that the West is wrong, the Westerners are infedils, that our teachings are wrong, that our governments are wrong, that our way of life is wrong etc. etc.

This is simply a fact that seems pretty irrifutable to me - maybe it is me that is missing something ??

Wise men say........
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 15:29:28 »

Jesus are people still spouting that tosh?

I thought after Loose Change 2 was fairly categorically debunked, by, among others, the interviewees cited in the film, people were over this.

But it seems not. I suppose you think Prince Phillip was in Paris in Aug 97 as well tartan.

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 15:33:23 »

No-one really ever mentions the Pentagon or the people on the planes very much do they?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 15:46:23 »

or the fact another tower was demolished that day not 200 yards away from the twin towers.

The pentagon, if by some miracle, was empty that day as it was being "renovated"!

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 15:51:51 »

Ace.

A politically orientated thread with the added bonus of conspiracy theories.

Can't wait.

Freddies Ferret

« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 16:00:41 »

i have sky+ the programme that is on tonight, should be an interesting watch
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 16:02:03 »

is tonight the 102 minutes that changed america or something?

Freddies Ferret

« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 16:02:22 »

yep
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 16:27:06 »

or the fact another tower was demolished that day not 200 yards away from the twin towers.

That's probably because it was evacuated and was not much to look at, and was certainly not a major tourist destination.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 16:39:09 »

There's loads of photos of the pentagon incident with plenty of plane wreckage around them.

A controlled demolition takes weeks of planning and setting up. I think someone would have cottoned on by then.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 18:49:45 »

That's interesting.

i never voted for the common market growing into the EEC.  Or our country having an open door policy.  So, if I do the unspeakable.  The powers that be should take their fair share of the blame?

my mum did in 1975 we had a referendum about staying after Labour got elected in 74
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: