Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans debate  (Read 20968 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 13:01:44 »

Yes, like they do every week.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 13:09:58 »

It's quite embarassing really.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 13:29:16 »

That fucking bounce song was shit too.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 13:31:12 »

That fucking bounce song was shit too.

Haha yeah I was going to say the same. And all the people "bouncing" along with it haha.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 13:57:24 »

Will crispy do a video of his mates overdue kicking? Has to beat the other shit he's put out there previously....
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 14:55:52 »

A load of youngins with too much drink on board jumping up and down singing bouncey doesnt piss me off....all those who went OTT got lobbed out.

As for people that get in early thats tough....if its a terrace ...thats just the way it is.

Clems Army!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 15:10:05 »

As for people that get in early thats tough....if its a terrace ...thats just the way it is.

Yeah. If kids want to get in early to stand at the front and some pissed up lads bundle into them it's their tough shit.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 15:19:03 »

I dont understand why people get into such a state that they act like a total cunt and get kicked out?

Spend all the money on a ticket and transport, What a waste of money and time imo
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 15:41:51 »

I dont understand why people get into such a state that they act like a total cunt and get kicked out?

Spend all the money on a ticket and transport, What a waste of money and time imo

It's because it makes them look like big hard men and they will have a "cool" story to tell their mates.

In the real world they just end proving they are young immature twats who can't handle 3 or 4 pints.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 15:46:48 »

Im all for having a laugh and that, but its just fucking embarassing
paul backskin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 16:18:35 »

I'm all for people young and old having a laugh and a sing at football, however, I was at the side of the group of "fans" behind te goal on Saturday and found the behavior at the game a disgrace. The way they were moshing, and going "fucking mental" was idiotic. It's a shame one of them wasn't hurt themselves. The Stewards are there to do a job not get pushed around and abused by these morons. It's laughable. Most of them don't even watch the game and have to look on here just to find out the final score. The fact there are older men amongst the youth is staggering. Proper low lives. Get a fucking life. You are ruining match days for people who actually go to watch an support the town.
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 16:56:29 »

I didn't go. Sounds like some cunts did. Well done.

Question I have is did any of you that came home and took to the internet to slate them and their behaviour, especially someone who was stood at the side of them actually tell them they were being cunts or even ask them to stop? 

I don't condone the behaviour but if you didn't like it and didn't have the nuts to say anything about it to them then what makes your opinions now worth anything?

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 17:22:03 »

The fact there are older men amongst the youth is staggering. Proper low lives. Get a fucking life. You are ruining match days for people who actually go to watch an support the town.

Can we count Fagin amongst our small list of celebrity supporters?
paul backskin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 17:22:16 »

The "gang" of 30 or so Im pretty sure by there behavior wouldnt exactly have been approachable to being told to calm down as if you read above, one of them swang for a steward. As much as I don't agree with the behavior of them, I do not intend on being assaulted by them. They shouldn't be doing it and that is the end of it. They shouldn't need to be told. If they had more than three braincells between them they should realize that their behavior was an embarrassment. I'm sure the club doesn't want to be associated with these morons. And nor for that matter do I.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 17:26:55 »

I'm all for people young and old having a laugh and a sing at football, however, I was at the side of the group of "fans" behind te goal on Saturday and found the behavior at the game a disgrace. The way they were moshing, and going "fucking mental" was idiotic. It's a shame one of them wasn't hurt themselves. The Stewards are there to do a job not get pushed around and abused by these morons. It's laughable. Most of them don't even watch the game and have to look on here just to find out the final score. The fact there are older men amongst the youth is staggering. Proper low lives. Get a fucking life. You are ruining match days for people who actually go to watch an support the town.

Calm down love, it's football not a West End show. If it fucks you off, just move.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: