Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Look at Jeds twitter  (Read 16462 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:15:11 »

They don't seem to have minded the "prospective new owners" negotiating the signing of new loan players with the manager so why would they mind them trying to persuade someone who's handed his notice in to change his mind?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:17:50 »

They don't seem to have minded the "prospective new owners" negotiating the signing of new loan players with the manager so why would they mind them trying to persuade someone who's handed his notice in to change his mind?

Agree and it sort of blows Sam Morshead's post out of the water. 
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #47 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:18:43 »

Jed has just arranged for a one off pink Swindon kit to be made for a fan's daughter. I kid you not.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:27:52 »

Jed has just arranged for a one off pink Swindon kit to be made for a fan's daughter. I kid you not.

Well I'm glad that's seen as a top priority.  Anyway how can he be making any arrangements, he's nothing to do with the club at this moment in time.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:33:38 »

If only I still had Pinky Swindons log in details

/
W56196272
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:34:56 »

Really don't know if Jed and co could've done more or not to keep PDC, maybe Paolo just wanted out and he's taken his chance? Can't see how anyone can make a judgement yet?
I think Jed offered to buy me a beer on Twitter.....so for now, I like him :-D
deltaincline

« Reply #51 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:38:19 »

So if I was buying your company and signed an NDA but the whole deal depended upon the say so of a third party regulator you would be happy for me to be having cosy little chats with your staff before it was agreed and signed off.

If you were buying my company, we'd both signed an NDA and we were waiting on a third party regulator to sign things off, I'd be fucking amazed if you weren't trying to keep my key employees on-side, even in secret.

I think PDC's +£600k salary scared the shit out of Jedward and the Garbage sifters and that's why they've let his self imposed deadline pass without challenge.

If anyone honestly thinks PDC was anything other than an expense they could do without, feel free to inhale the aroma of the coffee anytime you like and then make your way towards the top of the slippery slope.

I bet they're having a fucking party over in Banbury tonight.

If they can spin it properly, they'll have everyone blaming PDC for the clubs financial troubles in no time. Next will be the reluctant-but-neccessary sale of more players as we move towards a period of sustainability (cheapskate management on the lookout for a quick buck and a very convenient escape route when the going gets tough).

None of this will be Jeds fault though, coz he's a nice bloke who buys people beers and sends out a few personal tweets.

And he can't break the fucking NDA to comment on anything fucking meaningful, can he? How fucking convinient for him and his small-time, low-rent worn out fucking consortium.

We're getting fucking mugged. Again.

jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:57:12 »

Given some of the stuff Paolo comes up with and that we need someone to translate his interviews, I find it a bit strange that everyone is taking his statements as gospel and dismissing Jed as a liar.

Really think we need to give the new owners a chance to take over and explain things properly.
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 00:13:00 »

I think PDC's +£600k salary scared the shit out of Jedward and the Garbage sifters and that's why they've let his self imposed deadline pass without challenge.

If anyone honestly thinks PDC was anything other than an expense they could do without, feel free to inhale the aroma of the coffee anytime you like and then make your way towards the top of the slippery slope.

He was on how much? Who the **** was in charge, Tony Fernandes?

jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 00:21:14 »

The Mirror reckon he was on £250k a year, which is a lot more believable.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/west-ham-alert-after-paolo-1716928?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 00:22:37 »

Well I'm glad that's seen as a top priority.  Anyway how can he be making any arrangements, he's nothing to do with the club at this moment in time.
This is what gets to me, and I agree mostly with what Deltaincline has said. After the outstanding show of support for Paolo on Saturday which The new consortium couldnt of failed to notice let alone our league position you'd of thought that everything possible would of been done to prevent Paolo from resigning. having read a few times tonight, once from Jed himself that he had not officially been informed about Paolo's resignation but not holding an official postition within the club seems to of been over looked by him. You'd of thought Paolo has had enough time to do his own research on the proposed board and having met with them and still decided to stick by his original statement to consider his postition as manager he may be of the same opinion as a fair few others who have Swindons interest at heart. Making plans for having a few beers with fans in the LL in the future comes across as very matey but a bit unprofessional after what's happened today. Paolo hasn't resigned because the FL are taking 24hrs to long so I'm looking forward to knowing the real reasons. And yes I do think as a fan im being mugged off.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 00:37:55 by Notts red » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 06:33:51 »

If you were buying my company, we'd both signed an NDA and we were waiting on a third party regulator to sign things off, I'd be fucking amazed if you weren't trying to keep my key employees on-side, even in secret.

If they can spin it properly, they'll have everyone blaming PDC for the clubs financial troubles in no time. Next will be the reluctant-but-neccessary sale of more players as we move towards a period of sustainability (cheapskate management on the lookout for a quick buck and a very convenient escape route when the going gets tough).

None of this will be Jeds fault though, coz he's a nice bloke who buys people beers and sends out a few personal tweets.

And he can't break the fucking NDA to comment on anything fucking meaningful, can he? How fucking convinient for him and his small-time, low-rent worn out fucking consortium.

This. X 10
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 06:39:52 »

The longer this has gone on the more likely this seems to be exactly what will happen....
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:13:53 »

In terms of gravitas, you can't help but feel that we were spoilt by Andrew Fitton and Jeremy Wray.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:37:08 »

There's a hell of a lot of awfully big gaps being filled in by people who know absolutely fuck all and are making massive suppositions - none of us have a clue what's being going on behind the scenes. Let's at least wait for the new owners to actually take over before we start to character assassinate them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: