Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise F.C v Swindon Town F.C Official Matchday Thread  (Read 52045 times)

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 09:59:50 »

I think blaming everything in kmac is stupid. There are a number of reasons we aint tearing this league up. The loss of Richie is the biggest factor imo.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 10:04:06 »

Last night was really shite.

Such a bad atmosphere around at the moment, all the confidence has gone and the fans are very quickly losing any faith.

We have lost our spark, the players just seem un-interested. Although, we did have decent spells of possession last night, we never really had that final ball. Williams just looks drained of all confidence, and i'm not convinced that Parrett is a professional footballer.

I have no problem with KMAC playing 451 or 433 or whatever the fuck you want to call it, I just wish he would play players in the correct position.

The ref was a cunt, we should have had a goal and who knows what would have happened then. Their goalie was a complete wanker as well, there is nothing wrong with a bit of 'banter' but he was just a stuck up cunt.

I really do hate the ground and the town as a whole, horrible place. Town fans were decent in terms of number but fucking horrific in noise.

Can't see us in the play offs i'm afraid. It's a shame to see another promising season go to shit. Ah well, that's the joy's of supporting Swindon!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 10:06:12 »

I caught up with some of the Football League show which I had recorded when on holiday. It was the same weekend that we drew with Oldham (great Overhead by Rooney!!). Bournemouth beat Colchester away (I think) and for some reason even though they only won 1-0 they showed a number of highlights. Almost all of Bournemouth's attacks came from or through MR on the right wing. Him not being here is a massive loss, Bournemouth have got themselves a bargain there sadly.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 10:13:50 »

I caught his two goals from the weekend, it's like seeing your ex out with a new bloke. It was painful.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 10:18:59 »

Oh, just one point - regardless of formation, or how un-threatening we are up front, our defence is pretty shocking at the moment. We've never been too prolific under Di Canio, but we rarely conceded. At the moment, we are conceding weak, sloppy goals, and that needs to stop. However, with injuries and players off form, that is probably costing us more than misfiring strikers (which we've had all season)

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 11:06:56 »

Could do with Devera coming back in as he's a very good CB - better than Flint.

Not a surprise the defence is suffering tho. Thompson has been so good, he's worth nearly two defenders! We've now got a positionally suspect PL lightweight at RB and a CM come CB, come Left back.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 11:29:30 »

We used to be a team that wasted a cartload of chances every game. At least we're not giving our striker so many opportunities to embarrass himself now.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 11:32:44 »

On the plus side, I have woken up today and the world didn't end while I was sleeping.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 12:16:19 »

I'd rather be often depressed and disappointed, but always interested, supporting Swindon than bored to death supporting someone like Leyton Orient or Oldham Athletic. At least it's never dull here  Beers
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 12:39:15 »

Seeing how this season has gone, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s another twist and Bournemouth bottle it, and either w@nky yeovil or brentford make it.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 12:42:38 »

Could do with Devera coming back in as he's a very good CB - better than Flint.

Not a surprise the defence is suffering tho. Thompson has been so good, he's worth nearly two defenders! We've now got a positionally suspect PL lightweight at RB and a CM come CB, come Left back.
I think blaming everything in kmac is stupid. There are a number of reasons we aint tearing this league up. The loss of Richie is the biggest factor imo.

The loss of Ritchie is one reason....but the loss of Di Canio is the biggest loss.

But i agree...the abuse that K Mac is getting is pretty shit i reckon..he is only a rookie.

Paolo took a while to get going i seem to remember,

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 13:25:08 »

Di canio saw this coming i'm sure. He knew we needed bolstering and quit because of it. That bolstering has not happened and our biggest match winning asset is gone too. The reason we are struggling is because the players aint good enough to push us over the line. If Richie was still here and the players were brought in that Di canio wanted we would be top of the league. It would of cost money for sure but what price do you put on promotion?

I'm behing Kmac as he is no fool. Most of this he can do nothing about.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 13:27:13 »

He can stop putting round pegs in square holes.

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 13:31:03 »

He can stop putting round pegs in square holes.

Which goes back to Richie not being here. That's one hole he wouldn't have to fill.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 13:33:08 »

Which goes back to Richie not being here. That's one hole he wouldn't have to fill.

Roberts and RDV can fill in on the wings. And what the bloody hell has happened to Luke Rooney?

Nobody can replace Ritchie's quality, granted.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: