Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man Of The Match  (Read 4124 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 20:42:58 »

i thought he did well, ran his bollocks off, looked dangerous a few times, few nice touches, soem good passes, and yes he was offside once or twice, but how often have the cock and robo done the same this year? quit ya whinging!!!

sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 21:32:03 »

smith or timlin for me.

timlin will play for eire, i'm sure of it
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 21:33:09 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
i thought he did well, ran his bollocks off, looked dangerous a few times, few nice touches, soem good passes, and yes he was offside once or twice, but how often have the cock and robo done the same this year? quit ya whinging!!!

plus two of those were NOT offside anyway.

He played well, but looked knackered towards the end....but thats 3 full games in less than two weeks...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 21:50:14 »

Smith edged out timlin for me. Mainly for throwing his body in the way of everything and for cynically pulling back the Rovers player near the end. It had to be done.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 22:41:26 »

jack smith for me, was saying it all through the second half every time he made an ace challenge.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 23:15:29 »

Jack Smith, Jack Smith and Jack Smith.

Simply our best player by far.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 00:58:26 »

Smith for me as well. Threw everything in the way when he had to.

Timlin had a good game, breaking play and linking.

A great performance for the most part ny all and the atmosphere in the TE was fucking magic.
 Beers

Millom

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 01:10:49 »

agree with herthab on Lukas.  Was really impressed with his workrate. He didn't get a lot of decisions that, when he's a little bit older and uglier, he will get.  He was often unfairly musceled away from the ball where as when he gave it back he got caught.  17 year olds who work as hard as he does are few and far between.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 02:52:23 »

Im interested as to why a 17 year old should be more tired after 3 games than a 27 year old?  Surely it should be the other way around?

/
W56196272
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 07:45:34 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Im interested as to why a 17 year old should be more tired after 3 games than a 27 year old?  Surely it should be the other way around?

My son's 16 Yeovil and he's always tired...

Mind you he does have to go into college for about 20 hours a week (That's classed as full time by the way) and can't get a part time job cos his course is 'Too intense'.

Lukas is doing a course at New College as well and he plays football.

Poor lad, he must be really knackered!

And it's obvious that this college work is the root of the problem. My lad finds it difficult to get up in the morning, let alone play football, so fair play to Lukas for managing to do both!

It's All Good..............
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 09:54:16 »

a 27 year old has 10 more years of endurance work behind them maybe
my-velocity

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 09:58:17 »

Jack Smith MOTM for me, had a great game. Put alot of blocks in, some good tackles and stayed strong throughout the match
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 12:03:31 »

I thought Timlin was average in the first half - poor distribution, but did get stuck in. (but that is watching from the TE, never the best for analysing the game) - but started to rule it more in the 2nd half - remember this is the first run he's had in a first team in his favoured position - he will get better and better. If we get grab him from Fulham it'll be a decent signing.

But that takes money, which means Power.
Red End Street

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 12:26:52 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
lukas was shite. yes he scored, albeit from a deflection, but did fuck all. I know he's only 17, but surely it shouldn't take him 10 minutes to get back onside once their keeper has cleared the ball

============================================

You obviously weren't at the same game as me, he did well again, the one thing he really needs to work on is fitness.

Better Red Than Yellow
Spud

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, December 17, 2006, 12:31:37 »

Quote from: "Red End Street"
Quote from: "swindon town dave"
lukas was shite. yes he scored, albeit from a deflection, but did fuck all. I know he's only 17, but surely it shouldn't take him 10 minutes to get back onside once their keeper has cleared the ball

============================================

You obviously weren't at the same game as me, he did well again, the one thing he really needs to work on is fitness.

Agreed, he did well considering he was upfront on his own.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: