Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Town V Salisbury  (Read 15965 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 22:59:03 »

Quote from: "farmer geoff"
im rusty but could still kick a ball, well till the hamstring goes

Fair enough.

Smiley
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:17:53 »

Lonergan was crap. He'll be straight back to Preston today.

The ref was god awful, Salisbury should have had at least three sent off for well timed elbows and punches. CCP made up for it by mullering their number 10 though.

Was very impressed with Lukas, held the ball up well and had a few half chances. Stroud showed some good touches but didn't do much to impress Sturrock.

Leigh Henry looked solid, made a great sliding tackle, then block tackle, then side stepped a Salisbury player and played a ball to Caton's feet. Ace  Cool
fatbury

« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:20:28 »

Quote from: "DV85"
a nothing game really.

I expect Lonergan is already driving back to Preston, he was awful and at fault for the goal. He made Matt Bulman look good!

I seem to remember saying that the day we signed him that he never looked good to me .. Smith HAS to play Saturday .. overall thought CCP and Leigh Henry did ok ..Monky did well on first game back .. Whalley started well and faded as always (and seemed to pick up an ankle knock) .. The Rock wasnt at his best but got better 2nd half .. Lukas was our MOM .. Caton quite anonymous .. was very impressed with Mustapha when he came on as sub .. small but very very skilful
fatbury

« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:25:15 »

Oh and on the plus side the Rock signed the flag .. top man Pooky! Beers
Spencer_White

« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:37:25 »

Fuck me Lonnergan looked like he was on drugs! He was truly dreadful. The bloke was shaking his head at half time looking like he was going to cry. I was honestly asking if it was the same keeper we had in goal vs Lincoln.

Dissapointed with Lukas and Caton. But thats my high expectations of the two players talking. Really only went to watch those two. Caton is looking more and more like Roberts! I hope hes not getting big time because he didnt get in the game nearly enough.

Ive heard Sturrock likes a good crosser of the ball. So I wouldnt be at all suprised if he takes to David Stroud who put some superb balls in all game. Wells worked hard too. Fingers crossed for those two. I still like the look of them. Pookys shooting is woeful. Whalley, I think Sturrock will keep trying with him, always plays some nice balls, good awareness. But barely fit.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:44:40 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Lonnergan looked like he was on drugs! He was truly dreadful. The bloke was shaking his head at half time looking like he was going to cry. I was honestly asking if it was the same keeper we had in goal vs Lincoln.

It wasn't the same keeper Cool
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:47:51 »

I went it was crap and no one really stood out.Personally I cant see Lucas scoring many for the first team,maybe in a year ot two but not now.

/
W56196272
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:54:26 »

Sturrock's said in his interview that Lukas did brilliantly...so at least he made an impressio there. Holding the ball up is 9/10s of it for Sturrock, so wouldn't be surprised to see him in and around the side a bit more.
Spencer_White

« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:55:21 »

Who was putting those crosses in from the right in the 2nd half?

Was it Wells or Stroud?
Piemonte

« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 09:13:29 »

It was Wells - Who I thought was MOTM. In all honesty I'd give him a go on the right wing for the 1st team. He looked tidy on the ball and put some good crosses in.  

Stroud did ok as well. Leigh Henry and CCP were ok. Whalley is shit, sturrock isnt going to like him and he'll be off soon
Spencer_White

« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 09:18:20 »

Agreed mate, he put in better crosses than the 1st team have this season.

And Lonergan was in goal for Hereford.  
Piemonte

« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 09:26:01 »

oh yes, and lonergan was fucking useless
McLovin

« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 09:34:17 »

So Proctor, McPhee, and Lonergan have all been pretty useless, and paid for by the RAF. I'd be pretty pissed off if i'd donated!! Wink
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 09:39:52 »

I wouldn't be surprised if Sturrock brought in the French bloke from Plymouth who is their no.2 at the moment.
Piemonte

« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 10:16:44 »

And Mustapha Carayol is black :shock:

Not that thats a problem, I was just expecting him to look a bit Turkish with a name like that
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: