Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dont ever drink Pastis  (Read 941 times)
faringdingdong

Ignore
« on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 08:17:35 »

Evil shit, no messin.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 09:42:13 »

Why not....a small glass of Pernod or Ricard before a meal, is an agreeable way of stimulating the gastric juices.

As an aperitif,  it has much to commend it.......
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 09:45:09 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Why not....a small glass of Pernod or Ricard before a meal, is an agreeable way of stimulating the gastric juices.

As an aperitif,  it has much to commend it.......

Ah well you see, i didn't treat it with any respect whatsoever, just kicked the arse out of all the bar had.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 10:19:36 »

Its the sort of stuff, that I'll buy a couple of bottles in a duty free, and they'll last me a year.
J.D

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 10:22:22 »

Hmm I have allways found Pastis a delightfull tipple
Dazzza

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 15:16:57 »

Messy stuff after a few beers I fully agree and one of those drinks that stays in the system the next day.

Last time I touched it was about 3 months back one glass of water the next morning and I was hammered again.

magnum150

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 23:17:57 »

You can get a non-acholic version from France called Pacific which is a lovely cooler for a hot afternoon.

My wife always have a Pastis with my old man when we visit. She's normally out of here tree for the rest of the night. Beers
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 08:30:17 »

Is that not the shit that if you drink it on a night out, you can drink water the next day and get mullered?  Or is that just a rumour?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: