Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This Club  (Read 5185 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, April 24, 2006, 17:35:46 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Quote from: "Tails"
How do you know the stadium plans will go bust then Rich?

because SBC are a bunch of fools who will go out of their way to find any reason why a new development should not go ahead. and that reason will be because the interest in STFC has dropped so considerably (it will have done in a years time that is) that even with a new stadium we will not be able to create a club that benefits the community (or something stupid like that)

SBC=wankers the lot of them

You don't know this to be fact though, do you? The last proposals were just not possible. The fresh proposals have got positive feedback from the Council as far as I'm aware so maybe they'll be more helpful with the next?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, April 24, 2006, 18:56:48 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I really can't see why people are slating think loud and proud. I think the idea has been fucking brilliant concidering the position we've been in and its showed other people what a loyal bunch of fans we have. And before anyone starts,In no way am I saying that without it we are less loyal or crap or whatever.

Theres been games that I had been dreading, but the fact that they've been loud and proud games has kind of in a way for me made me look forward to it. I love seeing flags, banners, streamers, ballons , it shows we've made the effort and it gets everyone in the right frame of mind. It cheers me up.

Its like the city game, I am not looking forward to that really but it should be good because I've heard that theres going to be alot going on in that match, loud and proud wise. Show those city fans that we are proud to be swindon fans, thats what its all about.

10 out of 10 for the organisers of loud and proud this season. They've been great. Don't listen to the grumpy, moaning old sods that hate abit of colour and excitment  Wink

Don't worry, Yeovil keeps coming up with new ways to kill me off, but as yet none have worked.  Thinking about it, the guys I have met who would be considered TEF guys, have been pretty good fun so far.  Sonic's a bit down at times, but I put that down to me attacking him and me generally being drunk as a skunk whenever he sees me.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 24, 2006, 18:59:43 »

Quote from: "Rich"
How do you know the stadium plans will go bust then Rich?

because SBC are a bunch of fools who will go out of their way to find any reason why a new development should not go ahead. and that reason will be because the interest in STFC has dropped so considerably (it will have done in a years time that is) that even with a new stadium we will not be able to create a club that benefits the community (or something stupid like that)

SBC=wankers the lot of them

You don't know this to be fact though, do you? The last proposals were just not possible. The fresh proposals have got positive feedback from the Council as far as I'm aware so maybe they'll be more helpful with the next?

The problem is that SBC don't want to give away land for free blah blah blah.

It's nothing new.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 24, 2006, 19:05:46 »

I slate Rob and Loud and proud for fun really.

Rob enjoys it to I know he does.

If you look hard enough on their forum ive said some nice things as well but nobody notices them .

/
W56196272
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 24, 2006, 19:21:22 »

It may just be a defence mechanism I use to shield myself fro your harmful comments Yeovil, you may in fact be pushing into an abyss of depression that has only one way out, jumping off the top of the 4th stand at the kassam!
Sussex

« Reply #35 on: Monday, April 24, 2006, 19:42:20 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
jumping off the top of the 4th stand at the kassam!

That could result in one very nasty grazed knee!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, April 24, 2006, 19:45:07 »

You can try and strike fear into my heart about the likely outcome of this jump, but you won't stop me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: