Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chris Ramsey  (Read 2662 times)
wokinghamred

Ignore
« on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 16:19:28 »

Would you say he is best known for his appearance for Brighton in the 1993 cup final?

(or his 122 appearances for Town?)

I hate fucking Premier League commentaries.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 16:26:56 »

Would you say he is best known for his appearance for Brighton in the 1993 cup final?

I hate inaccurate posts. Wink

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 16:30:58 »

I hate inaccurate posts. Wink

Its not an inaccurate post, its inaccurate typing !
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 17:23:50 »

I couldn't even tell you who contested most cup finals as they've been so crap, so reel off a starting 11 from 30 years ago, no chance!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 22:21:27 »

Town fans would say he's best known for his 122 appearances for the Town. Pretty much everyone else would say (those who could remember him) would say they remembered him for the 1993 1983 Cup Final. Yes
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 17, 2012, 05:49:40 »

The summary of his career on Wikipedia doesn't even mention us, and we were the only fucking team he played any games for. Soccerbase says he played one game, for Brighton.

Its like we don't exist.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 17, 2012, 06:44:58 »

I just remember him having a legendary lack of pace and the timing of a broken watch with his tackles. He was awesome! The only left back I have seen get caught out of position from the kick off and see red after deciding to take his man out in front of the Stratton Bank a la Hong Kong Phoey!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 17, 2012, 07:55:38 »

Rambo, Rambo!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 17, 2012, 08:53:57 »

I just remember him having a legendary lack of pace and the timing of a broken watch with his tackles. He was awesome! The only left back I have seen get caught out of position from the kick off and see red after deciding to take his man out in front of the Stratton Bank a la Hong Kong Phoey!
he was my favourite player back then, I remember the king fu kick, he could have taken the blokes midriff away to the dressing room with him! a cult hero back then.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 17, 2012, 10:33:06 »

Rambo rambo!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 17, 2012, 10:49:35 »

Done well for himself with limited talent. Now apparently Assistant Manager of Tottenham's academy - pretty sure it's the same one.

http://www.soccer-academy.com/TottenhamHotspurBoysElite.aspx

Shudder to think what he's coaching the kids...

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 17, 2012, 11:23:23 »

Done well for himself with limited talent. Now apparently Assistant Manager of Tottenham's academy - pretty sure it's the same one.

http://www.soccer-academy.com/TottenhamHotspurBoysElite.aspx

Shudder to think what he's coaching the kids...
it sure is the same one, he has done really well for himself and was with the England coaching/scouting team at one point too.....from wiki...

In 1998 Ramsey began working for the Football Association, holding the position of Regional Director of Coaching. While working for the Football Association he served as the head coach of the England U20 National Team. During his tenure as the U20 coach, Ramsey successfully guided the team to the 1999 FIFA World Cup Finals in Nigeria. He was also the assistant coach of the U16 England Team at the 2000 European Championships in Israel. Ramsey also coached the U16s and U20s.

In addition to his coaching responsibilities while at the F.A., Ramsey was a scout for the Full National Team under Kevin Keegan.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: