Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reg didn't you receive a letter for standing?  (Read 3267 times)
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:00:43 »

there probably 12 year old chavs who don't even chant. and its like 10 of them i bet.

they told us the problem was the saftey hatched areas and standoing in the aisles, we got the letters (waste of money) and did it, great stuff. Then the fat women steward who is a right idiot at the beginning of every game tells us to sit down. SHUT UP!!
Spud

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:34:37 »

Quote from: "Johno"
there probably 12 year old chavs who don't even chant. and its like 10 of them i bet.

they told us the problem was the saftey hatched areas and standoing in the aisles, we got the letters (waste of money) and did it, great stuff. Then the fat women steward who is a right idiot at the beginning of every game tells us to sit down. SHUT UP!!

I cant stand that fat bitch!  :evil:  :twisted:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:51:57 »

What is so wrong with standing in front of your seat anway.....surely incase of a major incident its EASIER to get out the way!!!

Plus its really unfair making some people sit, I mean I bet Kinky Tom cant physically sit down in his seat!!!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 15:57:41 »

And what about Piemonte when he had his arse op!!  That must have been well uncomfortable sitting on those uncushioned seats.  Standings the answer!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 16:04:29 »

Quote from: "janaage"
And what about Piemonte when he had his arse op!!  That must have been well uncomfortable sitting on those uncushioned seats.  Standings the answer!!

Im eating..... :chunder:
Spud

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 16:31:10 »

I stand because a) everybody else does
                           b) Im 6'3 tall which means leg room is at a minimum
                           c) Singing isnt the same sitting down, its just not right.
Piemonte

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 16:33:32 »

Quote from: "janaage"

Exactly, I would have got my sewn up arse out for the stewarts as well!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 16:38:03 »

I think we should all singers should sit in protest and not sing. Then would the club think? If people aren't causing a nuisance and aren't in lined areas whats the problem? Its a complete and utter farce... :evil:

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 16:54:40 »

More effective would be collective action if Brother Ings is out for three games the rest of us should follow in protest.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 17:02:52 »

The supporters club's comments dismay me, they should be fighting Mr Ings' corner not condemning him.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 17:04:07 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
I stand because
a) everybody else does
b) Im 6'3 tall which means leg room is at a minimum
c) Singing isnt the same sitting down, its just not right.

mostly the same for me, except im not 6'3  Soapy Tit Wank still, at luton, now that for me was tough to sit down! in the town end...im alright, if im on the end of an aisle. in my old seat last season it was annoying having to sit down, and get up letting people past etc...
Spud

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 19:47:36 »

Luton Away wasnt too bad for me as the seat in front of me was empty.
Sussex

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 20:01:29 »

I thought I was sat next to Johno that game.

Just as well I didn't say hello, Walrus pointed out afterwards he was sat a few rows in front of us  Oops
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 20:58:42 »

The hatch areas, fair enough, it could be a saftety issue.  After that the most 'dangerous' time is surely after we have scored a goal. Everyone is up jumping around like a loon in all stands, well maybe not the north what with the arthritus Smiley. Number of injuries = very low I'd say.

I sit (stand) in the TE 1 row from the back. The idjut stewards hand out those sit down or be banned leaflets a fair bit. Like I am going to sit down - I wouldn't see anything for 98% of the time! I'd take it to court if I had a banning order imposed under those circumstances.
DMR

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 21:23:38 »

thems the rules chaps
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: