Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shakes' International Ambitions - Swiftly Flawed.  (Read 1064 times)
Rich Pullen

« on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 10:24:59 »

From Thisis.

RICKY Shakes is hoping a promotion campaign can re-ignite his dwindling international career, but admits his nation’s political situation could wreck any World Cup dreams.

The Town winger made his Trinidad and Tobago debut in February last year against Finland at Loftus Road and was named a reserve for the Soca Warriors’ World Cup campaign in Germany.

But since relegation to League Two, Shakes revealed he has had no contact with manager Leo Beenhakker and knows instant promotion with Town could be the only way of forcing his way back into the fold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's more chance of Lukas Jutkiewicz getting a call from Old Leo than Ricky considering Beenhakker is now the manager of the Polish National Team now!

Tongue
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 10:40:57 »

God help T+T if they ever have to call on Ricky Shakes :?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 11:36:32 »

deffo one player i'd like to see leave at the seasons end.awful touch and diobolical passing
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 11:50:08 »

The phrase "couldnt cross a road" springs to mind.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 13:22:51 »

But doesn't it say something about the adver's journo skills ?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 13:30:20 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
But doesn't it say something about the adver's journo skills ?

It certainly doesn't. Amateur hour once again!
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 19:49:02 »

Ricky Skakes as an international...meh :-))(
I think the one cap he got when he played last year will be the one and only one he gets!!

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: