Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jo Whiley just made me cry!  (Read 8933 times)
Sussex

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 20:21:12 »

A word of warning. Read your emails back before you press send.

The girl of my dreams will only ever be that now after she see's this little gem tomorrow morning!

-----------------------------

Hello Rachel,

I'm sure you'll have a great time once you get there, and having a mate with you should stop you thinking about stuff too much.

Obviously I don't know what was said when you bumped into Gary but If I was in your situation I'd have asked questions I probably didn't want to here the answers to. It's human nature I guess.

As for the twats in that bar - forget about it. There's idiots like that everywhere and it's pretty sad of them to pick on someone just for a laugh. I think you're stunning, and so would most blokes - don't take what happened personally, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm fine, not really been out much as still doing that bloody web site in my spare time.

You'll love this for a bit of gossip though -

Last Wednesday night was a bit strange. I'd not seen Tania for nearly a month (we're not seeing each other anymore), just the odd text between us to see how each other are. Anyway she calls me around 11pm, a bit upset about things, so I go round to see her about midnight, we sat up chatting about her problems and drinking wine 'til 4am. In the middle of this conversation she drops in that since we last saw each other she'd slept with the guy who she left her husband to be with. Apparently he came round to show her his brand new Porsche!

She admitted she wasn't completely over him, which was fine by me - she gave up 7 years of marriage for him and he turned out to be a complete womaniser who had a few other women on the go at the same time.

She asked if I'd been with anyone else and I said no, which is true. She said she wouldn't mind as long as I was careful. I said - so I could go and sleep with 10 other women, and as long as I use protection you'll have me back in your bed? She said yes, so long as you've been careful and/or you're not seeing someone.

I said, so what about the late night texts you've sent me? She said, because I wanted sex. Admittedly we did click in that department, but as you can probably tell her head is not really in the right frame of mind at the moment!

Anyway, I stayed over but we didn't have sex - just got naked and rolled around a bit, if you know what I mean. Then in the morning we had a bath together and I went off to work.

A strange night, and I felt absolutely rough at work all day Thursday!

Enjoy your holiday Angel, speak soon.

Paul x

-----------------------

I am officially a stupid cunt  :roll:
Dazzza

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 20:29:53 »

Ouch man that's got to hurt.

May get brownie points for honesty in the long run though.

Not quiet comprible but when I was planning my jaunt to Thailand I was texting a mate and taking the piss.  Unfortunately his number was just after 'Dad'.

Explaining the following wasn't easy...

"I'm going to get so off my face I'll look like your mother's crack after a gang bang."

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 20:31:11 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Ouch man that's got to hurt.

May get brownie points for honesty in the long run though.

Not quiet comprible but when I was planning my jaunt to Thailand I was texting a mate and taking the piss.  Unfortunately his number was just after 'Dad'.

Explaining the following wasn't easy...

"I'm going to get so off my face I'll look like your mother's crack after a gang bang."

/
W56196272
Asher

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 20:32:10 »

Ive sent a fair few to teh old man as well, he just text back your a boy!

Sussex you could make her feel jealous by sending that, dont panic yet and whatever you do wait for her to reply!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 20:35:29 »

Sussex

I reckon 'Angel' will find some sort of hidden meaning in that e-mail.It could have a positive effect.

/
W56196272
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 20:36:18 »

Sussex you could make her feel jealous by sending that, dont panic yet and whatever you do wait for her to reply!

defo and like dazzza,  said she may appreciate your honesty.

wait to see what she says before thinking it's gone tits up.
Good things come to those who wait

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 22:46:37 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"

The girl of my dreams will only ever be that now after she see's this little gem tomorrow morning!

Why? It's not as if you've admitted anything terribly incriminating, she'll probably appreciate the honesty.

chin up!
Spencer_White

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 22:55:13 »

went upstairs and in a rather romantic and beautiful way did her up the arse. half way through i realised what i was doing and vomited over the side of the bed. she didnt stay. we could have been happy in our own special way.

Sussex

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 23:26:04 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"

Why? It's not as if you've admitted anything terribly incriminating, she'll probably appreciate the honesty.

chin up!

Not the best pic of her Sonic, but you see why it's doing my head in!  Sad
Dazzza

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 23:43:21 »

No word back then?

Give it a few days then give her a ring, at least you'll know one way or the other.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 23:45:35 »

Maybe you should send her an email telling her about the time you were shagging whores in Prague whilst off your face on Coke.

C'mon Sussex let it all out.

Wink

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, July 13, 2005, 05:11:13 »

I'm ill at the moment so feeling a bit tender.

There's a lot of football talk on here at the moment and not enough Bollox! (I'm chuffed to bits with the signings though!!!) So here's a story..

I tried to kill myself in June last year. It went wrong, obviously, as I'm still here (all sorted now btw).

To get over what had happened I fucked off to Turkey for two weeks on me tod to sort myself out. It worked. Met a lass from Newcastle (Cheryl Tweedy lookalike, 21 - I won't post a pic for obvious reasons!) We'd both split from partners and had a lot in common. We only spent one night together but we email a couple of times a week and I went up to see her for the weekend last November.

Got an email yesterday, and she's a bit down about things - family, work etc.. So, being the nice guy, I got onto Interflora to deliver a (fucking expensive) bunch of flowers to cheer her up. This was the reply..

---------------------------------
Oh my god

thankyou - thankyou so so so so much Paul

You have brightend my day!!!

Thankyou so much, I know that I will always have a friend in you and like wise - you have in me.
Oh my god ive got tears in my eyes - im happy tho it was a fantastic suprise!!!

You are always there for me when I need you so thankyou so much

Speak to you soon

Loadsa love Rachel x
----------------

Cool

Then Jo Whiley plays Madness - It must be love.

I was in absolute fucking pieces, she's the girl of my dreams but lives in bloody Newcastle.              

Holiday romance stories please...

If she looks like Cheryl Tweedy then you are one lucky bastard!, i love birds with a Geordie accent. Good luck to you young sir. Wink

Right forget the last bit i put as ive just read that email you sent her, oh dear. And she looked like Cheryl Tweedy!  :?
Sussex

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 13:33:59 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Maybe you should send her an email telling her about the time you were shagging whores in Prague whilst off your face on Coke.

C'mon Sussex let it all out.

Wink

I've told her about all that - she's very understanding Cool

Rachel's on holiday this week, so I've yet to get a reply to the email  :?

But in classic Sussex style I fucked up again last night - Tania (the rude TT bird) rang asking to come round. She did, and she's still very dirty! I haven't got the will power to say no.

There's a pattern forming - Tania wants sex = call Paul. It's wrecking my head, but I'm smiling  Cheesy
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 13:39:28 »

[/quote]

I've told her about all that - she's very understanding Cool

Rachel's on holiday this week, so I've yet to get a reply to the email  :?

But in classic Sussex style I fucked up again last night - Tania (the rude TT bird) rang asking to come round. She did, and she's still very dirty! I haven't got the will power to say no.

There's a pattern forming - Tania wants sex = call Paul. It's wrecking my head, but I'm smiling  Cheesy[/quote]

I don't think many of us would have the will power either, I'd be smiling as well. Cool
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, July 17, 2005, 16:58:50 »

If you had will-power we'd be calling you a poof anyhoo  Cheesy

You only live once and all that...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: