Poll
Question: Who was the individual Wise just couldn't get on with?  (Voting closed: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:27:38)
Diamandis - 34 (47.9%)
James Wills - 12 (16.9%)
Sandy Gray - 4 (5.6%)
Linda Burrell - 0 (0%)
Dick Mackay - 0 (0%)
Gus Poyet - 2 (2.8%)
Grumpy old git in ticket office - 16 (22.5%)
Christian Roberts - 3 (4.2%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who couldn't Wise get on with?  (Read 4523 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 11:58:05 »

I would honestly say in comparison with Danny Donegan and Ian Blatchley the operational side of the club now is on a par if not worse than the previous incumbents.

By operational side I mean the consortium not the Wills’, Mark Devlin or club employees.  All I can honestly see is that we have replace two seasoned albeit naive property developers with a banned company director, a trail of his employees and business associates.  I’d be happy to be proved wrong here but have any of the consortium invested significant sums of money into the club?  I don’t think they have and would have expected if true I would have expected it to be represented in the shareholdings.

It’s almost ironic that the ticket was on a concern for the financial operation of the club and yet we are in more debt now than we were under Donegan and his era of gold plated helicopters.  Most of it may be the Wills’ money but I just wish I could fathom why they are using a company with no experience in football and very little successes outside to run the club.

I’d have thought that Wise’s comments  and the AGM may be the straws that breaks the Dunwoody back and sees them finally suited and booted for good at least then we can look forward and build to the future with stability and consistency.  I could actually live with this league for a few seasons if it meant we could genuinely progress on and off the pitch.

If there’s no action soon I’m convinced Mike Diamandis must have the pictures of James Will’s and Fatbury having that picnic in the woods.

Dazzza

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 11:58:50 »

What a great one handed lunchtime rant if I do say so myself.

fatbury

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:00:58 »

Im beginning to love the way im getting into all the posts  Cheesy - what picnic?? :|
Barry Scott

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:08:28 »

This poll is spastic.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:10:02 »

I reckon it's the bar maid from the Winners lounge - scarey!
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:11:10 »

No it isnt Barry

Mike D and Dunwoody are the cause of the majority of this clubs problems. Including Wise going, Power, Devlin

Support them and you will end up in the conference at best

We mustunite to rid ourselves of this cancer
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:14:36 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"

You masturbate at your desk during lunch?
You must have an ace job  Cool
Barry Scott

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:36:49 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
No it isnt Barry

Mike D and Dunwoody are the cause of the majority of this clubs problems. Including Wise going, Power, Devlin

Support them and you will end up in the conference at best

We mustunite to rid ourselves of this cancer

I know nothing; i have no opinion on the board.

Many people read between the lines and convince themselves of things. They may be right they may be wrong, it's conjecture and i know fuck all. Me? I don't give a fuck; i don't want to ruin our season.

Quote from: "Napoleon Hill"

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."

Quote from: "Napoleon Hill"

"Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought."

What i'm saying is, much in the spirit of the previous quotes,  if you spend enough time convincing yourself and others of something, people will eventually accept it as truth.
Dazzza

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 12:41:28 »

Quote from: "Ginginho"
Quote from: "Dazzza"

You masturbate at your desk during lunch?
You must have an ace job  Cool

Unfortunately I'm no bedroom entrepreneur just yet.   Cheesy

The other sweaty mit was clenched around a cheese and cucumber baguette, the evidence of the cheese is still entwined in my keyboard.

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:25:19 »

Holt was a non-executive director, i.e. he wasn't involved in the day to day running of the club - as far as I'm aware, like Diamandis is the advisor for the Wills' and largely making the decisions that count, Holt was another pair of eyes for the Wills and spokesman for gutless Mr Diamandis.

despite her shortcomings, you've got to feel for Sandy Gray whose going to be made to sit in front of everyone on Saturday because Diamandis hasn't got the bottle
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:27:22 »

it has to be Diamandis or Wills or Gray. my money would be on Diamandis but having said that he did bring Wise to the club so possibly James Wills?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:32:57 »

How can it be any of the Wills? They just give their money over to Diamandis and allow him to mismanage it.

Diamandis calls all the shots at the club and has done since Wills came back with more money after the Blatchey/Donegan shamble.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:54:56 »

Exactly Boeta. It is Diamandis that calls all the shots, Not Carson
TheKingCY

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 14:20:04 »

Just announced on Sky Sports News.  Dennis Wise revealed the reason he left was because of STFC Bart.....!!  Annoying little cunt!  And don't even get me started on Dennis Wise!

eality is just an illusion caused by lack of alcohol...
red macca

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 14:29:35 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
Holt was a non-executive director, i.e. he wasn't involved in the day to day running of the club - as far as I'm aware, like Diamandis is the advisor for the Wills' and largely making the decisions that count, Holt was another pair of eyes for the Wills and spokesman for gutless Mr Diamandis.

despite her shortcomings, you've got to feel for Sandy Gray whose going to be made to sit in front of everyone on Saturday because Diamandis hasn't got the bottle
that is spot on i have a feeling she will get a bit of shit saturday.i hope not
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: