Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 112172 times)
NorthernMonkey

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:27:31 »

One that doesnt tolerated poor attitude or poor performance.

A manager/cunt who is a perfectionist.

Which is exactly why we will go far this season.

Aye, it was all Foderinghams fault. Newt to do with Paolos piss poor tactics.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:29:26 »

No it wasnt all Foderinghams fault - but he wasnt the only player who got a bollocking.

Everyone was at fault today - it was a collectively poor performance.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:32:12 by DV Canio » Logged
NorthernMonkey

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:33:46 »

No it wasnt all Foderinghams fault - but he wasnt be the only player who got a bollocking.

Everyone was at fault today - it was a collectively poor performance.

You are right, it wasnt all Foderinghams fault but Paolo tried his hardest to make it look like it was.

Maybe the players werent playing poor today, they just simply wasnt good enough to compete against a PNE side that keep getting stronger and stronger every week.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:36:18 »

Nah it wasnt that.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:36:50 »

Whilst you will no doubt taken this as arrogance but I believe we have the players to give anyone a game in this division.

Whilst I'm sure Preston played their part in their win - I have no doubt it was a collectively poor performance from us that helped significantly.

I mean the first goal was a total give away!
deltaincline

« Reply #770 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:39:45 »

All this bullshit and phoney indignation about 'Wes' (like some of you pussies actually know him personally) makes me laugh.

PDC knows what he is doing.

A professional decision like subbing a truculant, cocky, arrogant goal keeper (albeit with massive potential - which won't ever be fucking fulfilled if someone with seniority in his life doesn't stomp all over his ego now and then), after 20 minutes, takes balls.

PDC has more than enough balls to take the likes of Fodderingham down a peg or two, obviously. Ditto that for any other chopsy, lazy, arrogant, shit-stiring pro footballer.

His managerial style is refreshing.

He doesn't suffer fools and he fears no one.

Ego's mean fuck all to him.

He has passion and can motivate/attract players.

Just the type of manager we've needed for years.

Talk Talk

« Reply #771 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:41:19 »

Amen.
Talk Talk

« Reply #772 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:42:55 »

Oh and fuck off Yeo before you start.

Cool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:45:35 »

All this bullshit and phoney indignation about 'Wes' (like some of you pussies actually know him personally) makes me laugh.

A professional decision like subbing a truculant, cocky, arrogant goal keeper

I generally agree with the post but find those two sentences kind of contradict each other.

You talk about none of us pussies knowing Wes personally (fair point) but then you comment on his attitude like a pussy who knows him personally?

#Although I suppose you could be making assumptions on Wes attitude on Di Canio words after the game...
deltaincline

« Reply #774 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 23:52:36 »

I generally agree with the post but find those two sentences kind of contradict each other.

You talk about none of us pussies knowing Wes personally (fair point) but then you comment on his attitude like a pussy who knows him personally?

#Although I suppose you could be making assumptions on Wes attitude on Di Canio words after the game...

Glad you caught up, DV Doh
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 00:14:12 »

You are right, it wasnt all Foderinghams fault but Paolo tried his hardest to make it look like it was.

Maybe the players werent playing poor today, they just simply wasnt good enough to compete against a PNE side that keep getting stronger and stronger every week.

Aye it would be even worse if we had a manager who totally undermined all his players by accusing them in the media of leaking his tactics to the opposition - what sort of egotistical mental manager would do that
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 00:27:17 »

Fuck me, is this a record total for a match day thread? 52 and it only ended 8-9 hours ago!

Right, everyone go to bed now!  Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 01:11:38 »

The Sun can't even spell Paolo right, suprise surprise http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4517558/Paolo-Di-Canio-rant-about-Swindon-keeper-Wes-Foderingham.html
I love di Canio

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 02:30:31 »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dickanio must've blown a fuse.

Signing the world obviously hasn't helped.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 05:01:39 »

I watched Mayo v Dublin in the all Ireland semi final which was a brilliant match yesterday

How did we get on? Anything of note happen?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: