Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 112169 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #450 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:15:27 »

A win on Wednesday would put a smile back on my face again. This is just 1 game of 46. A bad day at the office. Lets gets pissed tonight and move on.
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:15:32 »

Balls, just edited

Cheers.

A reality check after the last week or so was probably needed sometime soon....but not quite with this administration or circumstances...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:15:36 »

If memory services me right Martin Ling was the chosen replacement wearing the number 9 shirt for the next game!

Now if Di Canio sells Fod for 100k and replaces him with Martin Ling - then it'll be just about on par with the Fjortoft sale.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #453 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:16:05 »

Not even close.

Selling Fjortoft for 1.3 fucking million - is still the worst management decision in STFC history. Selling him was bad, selling him for that small amount was scandalous.
Also selling Shearer to our promotion rivals Blackburn in the play offs.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:17:07 »

Not even close.

Selling Fjortoft for 1.3 fucking million - is still the worst management decision in STFC history. Selling him was bad, selling him for that small amount was scandalous.
Equal worst -tied with selling (32 goal) Shearer to Blackburn (our promotion rivals) on deadline day for 500k in '92. And I think he only started about 1 game and scored 1 goal for them. Dalglish admitted years later that they did it to fuck Swindon up. And we let them do it.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:17:21 »

Not even close.

And then buying Jason Drysdale as his 'replacement'.

What a great decision that was !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:18:25 »

If memory services me right Martin Ling was the chosen replacement wearing the number 9 shirt for the next game!

Now if Di Canio sells Fod for 100k and replaces him with Martin Ling - then it'll be just about on par with the Fjortoft sale.

Did the programme that day have no number 9 printed as they had no idea who would wear the shirt.  McMahon won a division and is still one of our least popular managers.

Come on di Canio, tell us what's going on.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:19:59 »

I take it PDC isn't talking today.
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:20:44 »

Di Canio was saying "my fault" to the Town fans at the end. Wonder if he means picking Foderingham in the first place today? FWIW, I thought Wes was all over the shop at Stoke. Wonder if he reacted badly to some midweek analysis and then started off badly today. Pure speculation that mind.

Rooney should have been subbed off after the second goal for Bostock mind. Can't see anyone criticising that either.

Do not believe we get the highs of Tuesday without the lows of today either. PDC has a chaos- theory style of management that is exhilarating and terrifying in equal measures.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #459 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:20:51 »

Equal worst -tied with selling (32 goal) Shearer to Blackburn (our promotion rivals) on deadline day for 500k in '92. And I think he only started about 1 game and scored 1 goal for them. Dalglish admitted years later that they did it to fuck Swindon up. And we let them do it.
See the post above yours Wink

Somebody just txt in the studio that we got beat 5-0 in a game last season yet still won the championship.....did I miss that defeat? some people should not be allowed to have the fingers to operate a mobile.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:22:46 »

Somebody just txt in the studio that we got beat 5-0 in a game last season yet still won the championship.....did I miss that defeat? some people should not be allowed to have the fingers to operate a mobile.

perhaps they were in a coma for two years?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:23:29 »

See the post above yours Wink

Heh heh!

Oh yeah Roll Eyes

I heard the 5-0 comment....What. The. Fuck. Huh?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:24:00 »

Biggest defeat last season was by 2 goals.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:24:48 »

Did the programme that day have no number 9 printed as they had no idea who would wear the shirt.  McMahon won a division and is still one of our least popular managers.

Come on di Canio, tell us what's going on.

Yes about the program. Cant remember who we were playing - but when it was announced Ling was wearing number 9 - someone sat a few rows in front stood up said 'like fuck have I come all this way to watch Martin Ling play up fucking front' (or words to that effect) and left!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:24:59 »

OOOOOOOH!

PDC's on.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: