Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fitton is a....  (Read 5260 times)
sn5_red

« on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 07:37:03 »

All the respect in the world for saving our club, but theres no point if you dont spend money on players/managers.
« Last Edit: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:34:12 by Whits » Logged
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 07:46:26 »

All the respect in the world for saving our club, but theres no point if you dont spend money on players/managers.

Don't be such a twat. He's spent money you fucking mong, who bought Cox?

The idea is to make the club self-sufficient, not spend money it can't afford. Seems people don't learn from what happened to us in the past, or Leeds, Luton, Bournemouth and a whole host of other clubs.

Until the apathetic majority in Swindon get behind THEIR football club, it'll never prosper.

(I would also imagine that MM got a pretty nice severence package, who paid for that? and who'll be paying compensation to our next managers current employer?)

It's All Good..............
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 07:47:58 »

Fair dooos but lets hope it's money well spent this time

When you're smiling.........
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 07:48:13 »

I don't think abuse of a personal nature is either welcome or called for on this site.

You might wish to frame your grievance in more measured terms.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 07:49:50 »

I don't think abuse of a personal nature is either welcome or called for on this site.

You might wish to frame your grievance in more measured terms.

You fucking tell the cunt Reg.

It's All Good..............
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:02:59 »

All the respect in the world for learning to write, but there's no point if you're going to post shit like that. Gobshite.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:16:59 »

You don't deserve a football club.
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:17:19 »

All the respect in the world for learning to write, but there's no point if you're going to post shit like that. Gobshite.
Not entitled to an opinion then?

When you're smiling.........
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:17:28 »

This shows that "freedom of speech" is not such a perfect concept after all.

Fuck off back to thisis you mong.
Sussex

« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:19:37 »

Prick.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:24:06 »

I think that any self-respecting Swindon supporter will be forever greatful to AF and his fellow directors for saving our club - make no mistake it was going to the wall.  He also stated that they would not be throwing money at it, but they have cleared the debts hanging over us, bought Cox etc so have spent a considerable sum of money already.  Posts with this sort of title should be banned, as should the perpetrators.  Mods please take note and act accordingly.

PS I am as frustrated as the next supporter about the length of time it is taking to get a new manager in, perhaps prospective new managers read this forum, see posts like that and say thanks, but no thanks!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #11 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:25:49 »

You Twat
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #12 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:31:28 »

I think that at the very least the title should be changed, although IMO a banning wouldn't be a terrible idea either.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:32:18 »

£3 million +. That is how much money we lost lst year. And probably close to how much we will lose this year.

That's a £6 million black hole that comes out of Fitton & co's pocket.

Now at this tage you are probably think, yeah but they have £600m. I may remind you the stock market and property market freefall has probably hit them hard. I may also remind you this is a made up figure, it's not liquid as in sitting in a bank waiting to be spent. Lastly I may remind you that they aren't looking to piss the money against the wall in supporting a football club above it's station.

There is EVERY point in saving the club. Just appreciate that success takes time. Ask Madjetski. Ask Bristol City, Swansea, even the MK Dongs took a few years to get it right.

And you know what. It would be a darn sight quicker process if people came to watch the team - even when they are shit. Not turning up compounds the problem by strangling turnover. But no, far easier to stay at home and whinge from behind a Man Utd or Chelsea duvet cover.
lambourn red

« Reply #14 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 08:35:34 »

The sad thing is there is a fair few of our floating fan base that think like this, I am constantly having to inform people that current board will get it right when they say things like "this lot are worst then the previous lot". Unfortunately the few well informed individuals on the tinternet are a small % of the fan base with most relying on what they read in the adver and idle rumour in work places.
Unfortunately no debts and a lick of paint is not going to get the floating fan base back to the CG only a successfull team will do that lets just hope that the new guy whoever it will finally be does that.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: