Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Index screen.....  (Read 5121 times)
Dazzza

« on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 14:30:22 »

Well done SY very nice!

Cool

flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 14:34:55 »

just saw that, sexier than a really sexy bird in a bikini in a bath of beer
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 14:37:08 »

all credit to Lew, all I did was tell him I'd shoot him if he used yellow  Cheesy

Still a few problems, it's redirecting to the forum from www.thetownend.com but showing the splashscreen at http://thetownend.com
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 14:43:39 »

both working fine here.  Can't see anything on the site control panel that would be causing it.

Perhaps a clear history/cache and re-start the old browser.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 14:44:44 »

that looks good so far, has the content of the site been discussed. Are we building a website around this message board and if so what are we gonna have?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 14:48:02 »

Quote from: "DV85"
that looks good so far, has the content of the site been discussed. Are we building a website around this message board and if so what are we gonna have?

http://thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2810

Lots of posts there though, but basically the idea is to have a fanzine style website with a mixture of humour, opinions, match reports, photos and a little bit of info. Alternative player profiles are going to be the best part Cool
Sussex

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 15:26:58 »

Very nice SY. Ooooh, we've gone all posh!

However, The kerning is all wrong. Not enough space between the W and N, and too much space between the the D and the full stop. I am a font guru and to mis-use it wrecks my head and makes me want to cry. My favourite font at the moment is Interstate, as used by Sainsburys in their logo, closely followed by Meta - it's lush!

My OCD has gotten a lot worse recently.. http://www.psychnet-uk.com/dsm_iv/obsessive_compulsive_disorder.htm  I'm seeing my shrink again next week -  I think I may have issues.

Brocolli is my favourite vegetable because betroot stains mashed potato and makes it go pink. He says I should take a holiday but I think he's a bit of a drama queen. Peas are nice though.

Tesco is shut now and I don't have anything for tea. And the bulbs gone in the fridge, which is annoying.

I can't be doing with the volume on the TV being on an odd number either.

Welcome to my world!  Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 15:38:33 »

I think it looks class. Good work SY and Septimus, the screen doesn't look like another tacky football site even though we all know the truth - it's 80% bollocks  Wink
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 15:43:47 »

Nice m8.  Cool
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 22:01:02 »

top work sy/sy's mate
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 16, 2005, 08:26:04 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Very nice SY. Ooooh, we've gone all posh!

However, The kerning is all wrong. Not enough space between the W and N, and too much space between the the D and the full stop. I am a font guru and to mis-use it wrecks my head and makes me want to cry. My favourite font at the moment is Interstate, as used by Sainsburys in their logo, closely followed by Meta - it's lush!

My OCD has gotten a lot worse recently.. http://www.psychnet-uk.com/dsm_iv/obsessive_compulsive_disorder.htm  I'm seeing my shrink again next week -  I think I may have issues.

Brocolli is my favourite vegetable because betroot stains mashed potato and makes it go pink. He says I should take a holiday but I think he's a bit of a drama queen. Peas are nice though.

Tesco is shut now and I don't have anything for tea. And the bulbs gone in the fridge, which is annoying.

I can't be doing with the volume on the TV being on an odd number either.

Welcome to my world!  Cheesy

Sounds just like me that does!  Cheesy

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, May 16, 2005, 08:26:47 »

Splah screen looks quality, well done lads!  Well looking forward to the actual website, should be quality!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: