Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: mattia lanzano  (Read 22697 times)
knifey spoony

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 21:40:06 »

Foderingham will be on a lot of clubs radars after his start here. End of the season is probably the best we can hope for.

I thought Lanzano was mostly OK from what I saw in his home appearances... until Hereford.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 22:00:41 »

I think confidence was always his biggest issue, or should I say fear of failure? (or are they the same thing?!?)

He was a big strong lad, pretty athletic but he made Phil Smith look decisive with his decision making and mobility on crosses. I honestly got the impression that every time he came for a cross he was thinking "I really really really hope I don't fuck this up"

Shame, but maybe free's up a bit of wages for further improvements. Foderingham has proved what we've been missing for a long, long time, so hopefully the scouting team are watching a few possible replacement keepers for January/Summer.
DRS

« Reply #92 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 22:05:02 »

I think confidence was always his biggest issue, or should I say fear of failure? (or are they the same thing?!?)

He was a big strong lad, pretty athletic but he made Phil Smith look decisive with his decision making and mobility on crosses. I honestly got the impression that every time he came for a cross he was thinking "I really really really hope I don't fuck this up"

Shame, but maybe free's up a bit of wages for further improvements. Foderingham has proved what we've been missing for a long, long time, so hopefully the scouting team are watching a few possible replacement keepers for January/Summer.
You know he hasn't gone yet
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 22:13:22 »

You know he hasn't gone yet

Yep, and he's in the starting 11 on Saturday.  Cheesy

I think it'll only been a matter of time though.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 22:17:28 »

How strange for adver/bbc to report a story that never was?

#VivaKenBarlow!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #95 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 23:00:04 »

Lanzano was no worse than Smith but both are shitloads worse than Wes who looks a proper goalkeeper. There was always the chance that Lanzano would get better but Smith will always be shit. Picking between the two of them is like choosing which STD you'd want.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 23:03:25 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 06:13:44 »

Lanzano was no worse than Smith but both are shitloads worse than Wes who looks a proper goalkeeper. There was always the chance that Lanzano would get better but Smith will always be shit. Picking between the two of them is like choosing which STD you'd want.

The only shit around must be in your eyes if you think Lanzano's as good as Smiffy.
Smith isn't as good as Foderingham, that's obvious, but compared to Lanzano he's Gordon Banks, Peter Shilton and Peter Schmeichel all rolled into one.

Smith makes one or two mistakes a game (Some which prove costly) Lanzano was a liability whenever the ball came near him.

It's All Good..............
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #97 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 08:46:56 »

Can someone actually confirm what is happening with Lanzano?

The club on their FB page say he hasn't had his contract ripped up, whilst the adver persist with the story he has and includes quotes from PDC to that effect. Is it a case of the left hand not knowing what the right is doing?
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 09:01:19 »

As I understand it they will maintain his contract until January but allow him to return to Italy to allow him time to find a new club.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #99 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 09:40:21 »

Good luck to him, he never looked like he will ever make a pro keeper though.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 12:59:21 »

Perhaps he was given the opportunity to find a new club on loan by yesterday's deadline or paperwork didnt complete in time so he couldnt move to anyone else...whpo knows I'm sure it will be clarified RS usually do the digging
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 14:05:18 »

I assume it's because Mark Scott is due to join Salisbury on loan.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 14:23:36 »

Off to inter milan.

Y team
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 14:31:29 »

Off to inter milan.

Y team

Presumably because they haven't got a Z team?

It's All Good..............
Dirty Harry

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Friday, November 25, 2011, 15:11:39 »

Has to be one of the worst keepers i have seen at pro level and to be honest i wouldn't even want him in my sunday team.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: