Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Friday Top 5 - Perverts (local, celeb or international flavours)  (Read 624 times)
Dazzza

« on: Friday, July 18, 2008, 13:40:11 »

1.Malcolm (local aged 87) thrown out of M&S for cracking one off over the fish and also regularly exposes himself to young women yet is classed as a local 'character' because of his age.

2. Wheelchair guy (local) Bit of a sad story this chap had a motorcycle accident years ago and was left brain damaged and in a wheelchair.  He now spends his days wheeling himself backwards through the streets using his feet!  He has a well known penchant for grabbing women and I once saw him in a newsagents and in true little Britain style he looked around to see if anyone was watching, missed me one aisle over, stood up out of his wheelchair and swooped what must have been about £50 of top shelf filth under his jacket and wheeled himself off.

3. Barrymore.  The original and best celebrity fisting bummer.  Like a fine wine his demise gets better with age.

4. Leslie.  The former golden boy turned groper and alleged scotch rapist who now resembles a fat middle aged scallywag.  Again his demise gets better with age.

5.George Michael.  Bottom feeder and cottager.  The man makes me feel grubby and ichy just reading about his antics.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 18, 2008, 14:01:55 »

Surely Gary Glitter should ne no1?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 18, 2008, 14:17:02 »

Im Dissapointed George Michael is on the list

hes not a pervert - he is mearly an out and proud homosexual man - and good friend of my sister
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 18, 2008, 14:31:51 »

just careless with his whispa that's all
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: