Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth Vs Swindon - Official Match day Thread.  (Read 25783 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #195 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 23:03:07 »

Surely Darwinism will sort the little fuckers out. I've got no problems with an old fashioled dust up between two mobs but getting pissed and taking the mick out of staff on the trains is wanky.
Back in the day it was self policed.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 23:04:19 »

And what exactly qualifies you to determine who is a fan, or who is a 'fan' might I ask?

I'd suggest a fan is someone who pays attention to the game. Most of these twats barely had time to look at the pitch between the goading of stewards, breaking seats, etc.

Yes the barrier should have been moved to free up more room, baffling why is wasn't, but the reaction of these extras from Green Street was fucking embarrassing.
Coca Fola

« Reply #197 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 23:24:07 »

Embarrassing minority of fans today.

With regards to the game I thought it was even and one of bit of quality shone through. It's good to see us finally able to grind out results. Roll on Gillingham on Tuesday.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 23:40:18 »

I'd suggest a fan is someone who pays attention to the game. Most of these twats barely had time to look at the pitch between the goading of stewards, breaking seats, etc.

Yes the barrier should have been moved to free up more room, baffling why is wasn't, but the reaction of these extras from Green Street was fucking embarrassing.

Spot on to be fair, can't argue with that. While I wasn't directly involved I was in the general area and know that a few lads that did get chucked out weren't really doing much wrong and were paying attention to the match. Its not impossible to think that due to the lack of organisation people that would have otherwhys not been interested in that sort of stuff happen to end up involved, hence the frustration at the 'fans' comment. Seems a bit pompus to me.

Lads who are breaking seats and stuff like that deserve to be thrown out, but a lot of the time the wrong people end up suffering, again due to lack of organisation. But some of our fans have difficulty understanding that not everyone who travels on a train and has a few beers is a complete cunt, or 'fans' as they like to put it.

Anyways 3 points gained, you reds :-)
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 03:19:12 »

At one point, the retards were too busy arguing and trying to break seats they didn't notice Plymouth almost score.
I think it might have been they closest they came to the goal too.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 07:40:23 »

We are swindon and we do we what we want

Shittest song ever
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 07:40:34 »

The one I felt sorry for was the lad who got pushed over the barrier by one of his mates right at the start. Think he was thrown out without seeing kick-off for no good reason.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 08:19:44 »

I wouldn't begin to say for a start that we don't have our fair share of idiots....all clubs do, but some of you tits on here need a reality check because what happened today was caused by poor organisation and lack of common sense from a stewarding stand point.

There was clearly a couple of hundred too many in that end and a bit of common sense moving the segregation over would have nipped any potential trouble in the bud early doors. Stewards were pushing lads in to areas where there was no space, then chucking them out when they resisted because there was nowhere to go... that's why people got nasty. You lot can believe what you want though.

I agree that there was probably a few too many in our end and moving the segregation along abit would have helped but I'm sorry, some of those lot at the back were a complete embarrassment.

Did anyone else see just before kick off when they were bundling into each other right by the disabled fans ?? One poor lad in a wheel chair was crying, fucking disgusting behaviour.
eddiet

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 08:20:33 »

I was down that end and whilst a lot of them were no angels the whole thing could have been avoided by moving the barrier 10 feet across. By refusing to do that ( a steward told me at half time it was stadium managers decision ) and then having the stewards stand amongst them it was always likely to kick off. It wouldn't have mattered one bit with 1/4 of the ground between us and Plymouth and would have meant they could stand together etc rather than trying to force them into the odd empty seat here and there.  It was like the old days when you were treated like shite and guilty until proven innocent.

And if they were deemed to be too pissed why not decide that outside before you take 20 quid off everyone ?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 08:42:45 »

And if they were deemed to be too pissed why not decide that outside before you take 20 quid off everyone ?

Because theyre skint and need to pay Mavis the tea lady a years worth of back pay haha

« Reply #205 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 08:45:15 »

If you don't understand why they done this, I suggest you never start your own business.
eddiet

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 08:59:51 »

totally know - was making a point about double standards
Spencer_White

« Reply #207 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 09:20:58 »

Where was the noise yesterday? Our fans very very poor!

Poor game. Scrappy. Ref was a homer, but we managed to overcome that. Great goal. De Vita turning into a vital player. He does have a cool head in front of goal.

Im happy to have the kids causing a nuisance, because if they werent there then the stewards would be hassling fans like me who just want to stand and support the team vocally. They make me laugh, they are mad and off their tits.

We cannot things slip this time. We gained another 3 points on the cunts. 6 more this week please.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 09:38:14 »

Anyone see those birds fighting at half time in the concourse?
dorcanred

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 10:40:58 »

I was down that end and whilst a lot of them were no angels the whole thing could have been avoided by moving the barrier 10 feet across. By refusing to do that ( a steward told me at half time it was stadium managers decision ) and then having the stewards stand amongst them it was always likely to kick off. It wouldn't have mattered one bit with 1/4 of the ground between us and Plymouth and would have meant they could stand together etc rather than trying to force them into the odd empty seat here and there.  It was like the old days when you were treated like shite and guilty until proven innocent.

I think this was Plymouth getting one back on STFC. The last time they played at STFC (it was midweek), they crammed 880 - 1,000 Argyle fans in the Arkells away section and did not move any on to the the bank as an overspill. It looked particularly uncomfortable in there and they were still arriving after KO.

Argyle play at poxford this Tues night. Wonder if any of them will stop off?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: