Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: david byrne  (Read 2305 times)
kaufman

« on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 10:48:37 »

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk./displayNode.jsp?nodeId=184334&command=displayContent&sourceNode=135656&contentPK=16027038

excellent always thought his talents were wasted in talking heads Wink
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 12:14:13 »

And there i was thinking we were on the road to nowhere!  :-))(
kaufman

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 14:33:30 »

it's a wild wild life i guess
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 14:43:25 »

I couldn't turn it down really, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 18:13:21 »

I seem to remember Byrne scoring a last minute equaliser at Vicarage Road, around  90 or 91.....may have been a Boxing Day match.....bit hazy due to too many drinks.

Duncan Shearer was trying to waste time in injury time holding the ball in the corner, their fella wafted it up the pitch, a cross came in and Byrne headed in off the underside of the bar.

The pitch resembled the allottments at the back of Vicarage Road....did nestor Lorenzo score for us?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 19:10:49 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I seem to remember Byrne scoring a last minute equaliser at Vicarage Road, around  90 or 91.....may have been a Boxing Day match.....bit hazy due to too many drinks.

Duncan Shearer was trying to waste time in injury time holding the ball in the corner, their fella wafted it up the pitch, a cross came in and Byrne headed in off the underside of the bar.

The pitch resembled the allottments at the back of Vicarage Road....did nestor Lorenzo score for us?

I remember that one. Yes, I think Lorenzo did score. Shearer got the first I know. I also think it absolutely pissed it down the whole game. That was the most ineffective time wasting ever!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 20:36:52 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

I remember that one. Yes, I think Lorenzo did score. Shearer got the first I know. I also think it absolutely pissed it down the whole game. That was the most ineffective time wasting ever!

Along with the effort against Brighton in the Play-Offs  Sad
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 21:36:57 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

Along with the effort against Brighton in the Play-Offs  Sad
Agreed. That was POOR
sonic youth

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 22:49:20 »

i just hope he doesn't turn out to be a psycho killer
fatbury

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 11:47:35 »

according to the adver today hes the man

is this him??  

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/TECH/ptech/12/30/byrne.powerpoint.ap/story.byrne.ap.jpg
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 12:13:45 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i just hope he doesn't turn out to be a psycho killer

well, qu est q'cest!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, November 29, 2006, 16:24:29 »

He originally wanted to go to Middlesbrough,he was heard to have said"Take me to the Riverside".However,thanks to those slippery people on the Town board,he now says a move to Swindon was Heaven and on arriving at the CG announced"This must be the Place"

..............That's enough Talking Heads puns,Ed

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: