Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Video of the week  (Read 41440 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #135 on: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 19:10:04 »

I wetn to both as well. I went to Millwall either the Saturday before or after. Those two away games were two of the dodgiest away days back then. Since then Pompey have gone gay and Millwall are no longer hard just wankers giving civilians a kicking.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 19:27:25 »

Petes coming again saturday CS
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #137 on: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 21:36:32 »

Petes coming again saturday CS
It must have been the result against the Scum that got him hooked again. I bumped into him that game and said hello. It was good to see him again after about 20 years. Good lad is Pete. 
Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 12:37:47 »

Eighteen years ago today, Swindon are punished for two misses by Paul Bodin - one from the penalty spot - as Newcastle take a 2-0 half-time lead at the County Ground... but two goals in a minute on the hour from Martin Ling and Andy Mutch sees the Town snatch a 2-2 draw, prompting *that* celebration by Mutch, that went on to appear on the credits of Match of the Day.

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 14:14:35 »

Eighteen years ago today, Swindon are punished for two misses by Paul Bodin - one from the penalty spot - as Newcastle take a 2-0 half-time lead at the County Ground... but two goals in a minute on the hour from Martin Ling and Andy Mutch sees the Town snatch a 2-2 draw, prompting *that* celebration by Mutch, that went on to appear on the credits of Match of the Day.

18 years ago!  Fuck, I feel old.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 19:28:09 »

Was on the bank for that one.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 13:40:52 »

I thought it was Grandstand?

Clems Army!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 13:47:26 »

I flew back from spain that day, the flight was delayed and landed what I though was too late for kick off - but my dad twatted it down the M4, arrived home, picked up my season ticket and ran to the ground arriving with seconds to spare. Furthest I have ever travelled for a town match.
Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 09:08:41 »

First off, forgot to post this here last week - eight years ago, *that* goal by Paul Robinson:

And 26 years ago today - whilst Scottish Premier side Hibernian show interest in Lou Macari, an Alan Mayes hat-trick gives the Town a 4-1 win over Blackpool, in front of only 2,500 fans.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 12:39:10 »

Thanks for posting them...the Parkin goal at Leeds is one of my favourite all time town goals,brilliant build up and a top finish,a great away day as well with 5000 odd town fans there....Quality.
Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, October 7, 2011, 18:29:46 »

Steve White returns to the County Ground and nets a winner against the Town in the Auto Windscreens Shield - has an goal in such a close game ever got so much of a cheer from the opposition's support?!

Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, October 15, 2011, 09:53:18 »

Seventeen years ago today - the Town lose 4-3 at Pompey:

Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 21:15:44 »

Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 10:36:31 »

The Town race into a 3-0 lead over promotion chasing Bradford - but the certain victory, and Phil King's first ever Town goal, are wiped from the slate, when the match is abandoned due to fog with just eighteen minutes remaining.

... and in the rematch, Roy Wegerle and Dave Bamber put the Town two up with two goals in a three minute spell early in the second half. Bradford come back though - pulling one back with just over twenty minutes remaining, before equalising in stoppage time to steal a point.

Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, November 5, 2011, 09:36:09 »

A great team move finished by George Ndah gives Swindon an early 1-0 lead at Port Vale, the Town then have to weather two storms - one the snow, the other an onslaught by the Vale attack - to hold on to the three points.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: