Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: because it's not racist to oppose mass immigration and political correctness  (Read 10567 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 13:34:43 »

A far better title for this thread would have been "Because it's not just political correctness to hate Nazis - it's every Englishman's birthright"
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 15:51:37 »

The argument about leaving europe is bllody stupid. For britain to economically survive we either need to be part of the eu or the 52nd state of america. We can't survive on our own, and europe is the lesser of two evils

We are the fourth largest economy in the World so how /why you think we couldn't survive by paying over billions to subsidise the rest of europe is beyond me.

The gravy train our MP's have been enjoying is nothing compared to what goes on in Europe. We'd be miles better off out of it with an arrangement like Norway has.

I for one will be voting UKIP come June

From the Dark Side
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 17:14:22 »

We are the fourth largest economy in the World
Not for long at this rate!
Lumps

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 18:30:20 »

I think there is a real possibilty of the BNP gaining seats in the European Elections,im not actually sure what EMP's actually do though? Someone keeps sticking BNP stickers on the Dog Poo Bins and the new Allotment Security fence(both things that Rodbourne people have been annoyed about) I keep peeling them off  Cool

How incredibly appropriate
Lumps

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 18:34:48 »

I don't know. I found this amusing though...

[url width=300 height=259]http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/7/79/Bnp_wheel.gif[/url]

That's like sooooooooooooooooo out of date. Did you not know that jews are the immigrant it's ok to like now? (Not as much as yah Gurkhas obviously, everyone likes a Gurkha). But the BNP now claim to have jewish members and have turned their attention to worrying about the international islamic threat.

Do try to keep up.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 19:16:38 »

That's like sooooooooooooooooo out of date. Did you not know that jews are the immigrant it's ok to like now? (Not as much as yah Gurkhas obviously, everyone likes a Gurkha)
Except for the BNP - Nick Griffin wants to send the Gurkhas back too.

But the BNP now claim to have jewish members and have turned their attention to worrying about the international islamic threat.

Do try to keep up.
Actually isn't that the kind of the point - that they simply vascilate between their scapegoats du jour, conveniently forgetting (for example) they used to so hate Jews, that Nick Griffin used to be a fervent admirer of (inter alia) Ayatollah Khomeini and Col Gadaffi (although in fairness Gadaffi was funding him at the time from the same slush fund he used for the IRA so you can understand his enthusiasm there). At least they've stuck by the KKK though

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 19:37:09 »

if anything,the bnp have become more of a joke than they have ever been.i think their popularity(not that they had much)will deplete further.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 19:47:21 »

Firstly - Shaw tips ace for my dogs to have  apoo and me not to clear it up Talk Talk Smiley

Secondly, BNP is a political group who are growing numbers.  Before you say anything I am a Tory Boy so dont give a fuck

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 20:01:58 »

i dunno which is worse?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 20:05:16 »

ha ha they are all at it, however I think for my needs they would be best.  Need to sort out benefits in this country - too much fraud going on!

What would be good is teh right people for the right jobs not the parts representatives.  I read teh chancellor job may go to one of three MPs who have no financial history! Get a gorpu of experts in to run with a team/panel of 10 buiness men, philip green, sir alan sugar etc etc

santasdead

« Reply #70 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 20:17:39 »

How can you argue that food import costs are paid for by tax revenues? They're included in the price of your food! If you're that worried you should stop buying fruit, coffee, tea, rice and meat from the other side of the world, and encourage others to do the same

I dom't buy tea/coffee/fruit/rice and pretty much only buy english meats. my arguement wasnt so much for the fresh foods. but the need for more of this produce in this country will put pressure on the foreign farmers we buy from = they will raise their prices, so the prices in this country will eother rise item by item, or the government could just whack a food tax onto people, no matter whether they are like me and buy none of it, or buy all of it because they prefer to.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 20:21:26 »

We are the fourth largest economy in the World so how /why you think we couldn't survive by paying over billions to subsidise the rest of europe is beyond me.

The gravy train our MP's have been enjoying is nothing compared to what goes on in Europe. We'd be miles better off out of it with an arrangement like Norway has.

I for one will be voting UKIP come June

Indeed. Never understood why so called liberals are so pro-eu - the whole lot of it seems uber Fascist to me. 27 countries being ruled by Brussels, and no chance of escaping it.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #72 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 21:56:31 »

A far better title for this thread would have been "Because it's not just political correctness to hate Nazis - it's every Englishman's birthright"
I would have thugoht its every Englishman's birthright to think whatever they want. I don't like the BNP but if someone wants to support them then its down to individual choice and at the moment, its understandable if more people think they are better represented by the BNP. Its very difficult to see where the moral high ground is at the moment. Politics is in the gutter and voting may reflect this. 
Spencer_White

« Reply #73 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:21:11 »

The thing with immigration is it is obvious, something people see everyday. If the question of it is suppressed, rather than debated then sooner or later it will come out in a wave of public opinion that will be much more dangerous.

Police figures show that a massively disspraportionate number of rapes in the UK are commited by immigrants. 1 in 3 in London. We are only just starting to see the reports of the effects mass immigration has had on our country. And it has been mass immigration.

I wouldnt vote BNP. But if you dont let people voice their opinions in mainline politics, then sooner or later it could surface in a much more drastic and dangerous way.

Why do so many immigrants want to come to Britain? Why do they live in refugee camps in Calais? Its because in other countries like Germany, France and Italy they do support their own. They hire their own countrymen for jobs, knowing they are more expensive. Having had open borders for years they know how dangerous mass immigration can be. I frequently come across people in jobs who cannot speak English. Speaking English is the number one skill that you can have in this country, how can you hire someone without it? We are the land of opportunity for a lot of these people, because our attitudes are less prejudiced, but the social cohesion of the country is becomming threatened, especially in London. 

We are already at the stage where communities are refusing to make English their language. Forming their own schools. If that happens then these communities may never be integrated into the UK. That will ruin this country.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:23:56 by Spencer_White » Logged
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:22:56 »

I would have thugoht its every Englishman's birthright to think whatever they want. I don't like the BNP but if someone wants to support them then its down to individual choice and at the moment, its understandable if more people think they are better represented by the BNP. Its very difficult to see where the moral high ground is at the moment. Politics is in the gutter and voting may reflect this. 
I think there's a more-than-fine line between a number of members of a party lying about expenses, and the party being led by a racist
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: