Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 80792 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #315 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:42:48 »

Yes, I do realise we have plumbed quite a few depths this season. Yes, some the performances at home have been half arsed. I dont know what was going on against Yeovil.

But, theres only 1 way out of this now. Thats behind Danny Wilson. Fitton thinks a lot of Danny Wilson, they get on very well. If the fans force the board to sack Danny Wilson there will be no quick replacement.

Being negative is easy.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:43:24 »

I dont think your argument stands up about wilson not being able to motivate the team,Had you gone last night you would have noticed they came out a different side the second half. If danny could't motivate them that would't have happened.

Im not sure if wilson is the man to take us forward but sacking him now will unsettle the team even more. I think a lot people seem to forget we were in the play off final last season, You dont become a shit manager over night and if you listen to any other managers in this league they respect him and will tell you he's a decent manager at this level.

Spencer_White

« Reply #317 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:48:59 »

Yes I have been loyally supporting Swindon Town since 1967 and I am not an armchair supporter either, I did miss last nights game which sounds on the whole we performed well.
If my post means the TEF is going down hill then I will of course adjust and toe-the-line and nod my head to my superiors.
Fuck Off yourself.

Everyone needs to calm down a bit.

There were a fair few arguments between fans last night that looked like they would probably come to blows.

Always seems to happen when your at the bottom, you play well and lose. Short tempers etc.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:51:33 »

Wow, reading through this and the matchday thread this morning has been quite frightening.

Sacking Wilson now would just be reactionary. Yes the results are not up to scratch but i fail to see how getting rid of Wilson is likely to cause them to improve. There are no signs that the players don't want to play for him or are unmotivated, and performances on the whole since Yeovil have been good or better, and with a bit of luck here and there we could have beaten Tranmere and certainly Exeter. FFS its only a month since the Charlton game in which we took one of the top 6 sides in the division to the cleaners.

This team is not as bad as the league position would suggest. Yes there are still question marks at the back and with Austin gone a lack of a main goal threat, but let's see how the January signings do and have a bit of faith in AF and DW to turn things around. I have no doubt that we will drag ourselves out of this before too long.
gibbo1012

« Reply #319 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:52:34 »

i thought i woulld of woken up this morning to find out he has been sacked !!!!!

what a joke he has had more than enough time , other teams around us have up to four games in hand now, we are in serious trouble.

get rid now !!!!!
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:54:43 »

This is probably the wrong thread but .........

The Prem Lge striker to join on loan is Luke Freeman from Arsenal.

Barry Scott

« Reply #321 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:57:23 »

I just want to say keeping Wilson will show we have a Chairman with bollocks and will, perhaps, make a nice change from the quick sackings that football is used to. Why can't we turn the tables and stand by our man? No one else does, clearly we're different and why not? I see no reason why keeping him could not once again become a good thing.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 09:00:44 »

Well said Barry, there really are some fucking retards on this thread
gibbo1012

« Reply #323 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 09:10:10 »

What is retardish is the fact that wilson thinks Dossevi and Pericard are good players !!!!!!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 09:11:50 »

barry when is this ignore button coming into play?
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 09:14:24 »

What is retardish is the fact that wilson thinks Dossevi and Pericard are good players !!!!!!
It's retarded not retardish you retard
Spencer_White

« Reply #326 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 09:15:09 »

Dossevi was excellent last night. He worked as hard as Ive seen any Swindon player work for years. He put his foot right through the ball for the equaliser, it hit the post and he followed it up to bundle it home and then had a brilliant header dissalowed for by the ref.

He's shit, he's this, he's that. Easy to be negative.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 09:19:08 »

What exactly do you expect Wilson to do? Openly criticise them if they've had a bad game? Thats going to really help their confidence isn't it!

We've known we need new players for a while, we've got a couple in, and more will follow.

I trust Wilson to do the right thing.
gibbo1012

« Reply #328 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 09:19:35 »

So if we are playing as well as Mr Wilson says we are why are we in the bottom four.

Doesnt quite make sense.

And what doesnt help is that most of the people who write on this forum have never played football in their life and havent got a clue about the game.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 09:22:22 »

Too late to sack him now....we are in the shit and unfortunatly he is the only one to get us out of it..

Gulp......... Sad

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: