Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 80760 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:11:18 »

lets at least attempt to get positive and get behind whatever team he picks on Tuesday.

There's a good few Town 'fans' who will struggle to grasp that concept.
Windmill close wonder boy

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 11:16:28 »

OST hope you are well !

like many others i have found this season one of the most difficult to comprehend in 35 years or so of watching. I think the 3 P's and timing have a lot to do with it, first P is Pericard he joins when Billy and Charlie are flying never gets a run ends up on the outside and its never changed wrong time for him maybe ? second P is Paynter, breaks the partnership, leaves, gets injured now he can hardly get a kick. Last P and I think fundamental to a lot of our problems is Prutton.

Nothing against the man he has some weeks looked the only one that gives a toss but timing is the issue, Simon Ferry was superb last season signs in the belief I am sure that he and Dougie are nailed on for centre mid role, we know we need a defender and another striker. The opportunity to sign Prutton comes along we do it and the timing is the issue it burns the budget for the defender (we start looking for loans instead of a relacement for Greer) and the striker (we panic offer Dossevi on the basis of one game against Forest when the young lad from Millwall had looked classy as against ok, Hereford but he would have been a heck of a lot cheaper) but most importantl we absolutely shatter Simon Ferry's confidence and he is bit part player.

The recent comment from Mr Wilson regarding people being guaranteed a place could be the realisation that actually he backed Prutton for to long as it seems strange that he aws out completely on Tuesday.

Anyway thats my theory

oes anyone else remember the proper Shrivvy road characters like Dum and Dee, Wolfy and Lip with his lock knife ?
archie08

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 02:00:28 »

Not me, last chance saloon!
flammableBen

« Reply #303 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 02:43:08 »

I think we're past that now. Keep Wilson until the summer, but then I hope that Fitton and co might pay for a manager.  Let's fucking buy one.

They seem to be happy to gamble on the young players if means a return, and we're very much a club which are spending and can attract managers.

Let's pay up for Tisdale in the summer

Easily worth it ten times what we'd pay for a player.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 07:34:31 »

It depends on the nature of the defeat (if we lose, I don't think we will). Would you still want him out if we absolutely hammered them, hit the woodwork 4 times, they cleared 3 off the line and were disallowed 2 seemingly good goals? It's hard to want him out when we're not playing badly (last night anyway) but just not getting the breaks.

I still think we should let him have the season. There is no guarantee another manager will get anymore out of the current group of players.
dell boy

« Reply #305 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:04:41 »

Dear Mr Fitton,
We are now in the relegation zone, have the worst record in the division over the last two months, have spent a lot and sold key players and replaced on the whole with lower rate.
Danny Wilson can obviously not motivate the team any longer, we need a change NOW.
How much longer will you wait?
Some will say look what he did for us last season, but last season is history, I cant think of any club who would have stood by this guy like Swindon, fuck me Malpas was sacked with a better record - you should have changed it straight after the Bristol Rovers defeat but still we go on this run of NO WINS, a new face is what is needed and there are plenty of good managers without jobs at the moment.
I'm fed up of the excuses after every game, change it and Grow Some Balls Mr Fitton.

Rant over from a loyal supporter, this is not a usual post for me to want a managers head, even though I have been in the Wilson out for some time now.
Spencer_White

« Reply #306 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:14:02 »

Danny Wilson can obviously not motivate the team any longer, we need a change NOW.

Rubbish.
dell boy

« Reply #307 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:15:21 »

Rubbish.

Really
Spencer_White

« Reply #308 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:16:30 »

You go last night?
dell boy

« Reply #309 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:17:00 »

You go last night?

Nope, did we win?
Rodney

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:18:01 »

If you've been to any of the recent games you'll see Danny can still motivate the team.  Yes, we're shipping goals and have players out of form, but you can't say he can't motivate.  Performances have been good.

All other points are fair enough though.
Spencer_White

« Reply #311 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:25:18 »

Nope, did we win?

No we didnt, but if you had then you would realise how stupid you look to the fans who did go.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:28:41 »

Dear Mr Fitton,
We are now in the relegation zone, have the worst record in the division over the last two months, have spent a lot and sold key players and replaced on the whole with lower rate.
How much longer will you wait?
Some will say look what he did for us last season, but last season is history, I cant think of any club who would have stood by this guy like Swindon, fuck me Malpas was sacked with a better record - you should have changed it straight after the Bristol Rovers defeat but still we go on this run of NO WINS, a new face is what is needed and there are plenty of good managers without jobs at the moment.
I'm fed up of the excuses after every game, change it and Grow Some Balls Mr Fitton.

Rant over from a loyal supporter, this is not a usual post for me to want a managers head, even though I have been in the Wilson out for some time now.

Fuck off. This is one of the reasons the TEF is going down hill. Step back from the keyboard and have a reality check.

If we sack him what good will that do? The transfer window has shut. You call yourself a loyal supporter...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
dell boy

« Reply #313 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:29:39 »

No we didnt, but if you had then you would realise how stupid you look to the fans who did go.

Did Fitton go last night?
He pays for results.

One game of effort (last night) doesn't mean they have been motivated and up for the task over the last two months in my opinion and many others they have not.

Stupid supporter signing off with blinkers removed.
dell boy

« Reply #314 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 08:32:39 »

Fuck off. This is one of the reasons the TEF is going down hill. Step back from the keyboard and have a reality check.

If we sack him what good will that do? The transfer window has shut. You call yourself a loyal supporter...

Yes I have been loyally supporting Swindon Town since 1967 and I am not an armchair supporter either, I did miss last nights game which sounds on the whole we performed well.
If my post means the TEF is going down hill then I will of course adjust and toe-the-line and nod my head to my superiors.
Fuck Off yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: