Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 80799 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 19:37:19 »

Cambridge United, Kettering Town, Latvia, Yeovil Town, Bristol City and Peterborough United.... What makes Gary Johnson a unrealistic option if Wilson left tomorrow? (Which he won't) Or is this a *whoosh* - If so, apologies and oops.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 19:39:27 »

Let's not be hasty Arch. We don't know what the changes are yet. Carry on as before

Ok, let the drinking commence!
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 19:44:03 »

Cambridge United, Kettering Town, Latvia, Yeovil Town, Bristol City and Peterborough United.... What makes Gary Johnson a unrealistic option if Wilson left tomorrow? (Which he won't) Or is this a *whoosh* - If so, apologies and oops.

No whooshing, I just don't think he'd be up for it.... I mean, once you've managed Kettering Town.  Cheesy

Although I didnt think someone like Sturrock would become our manager and he did, and in a division below. I suppose I just don't want another recycled manager.
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 19:59:51 »

I'd rather have a manager who is progressing, someone on the way up.

My fear is that the likes of Gary Johnson are no different from Wilson, those on the managerial merry-go-round, managers that have managed at a higher level and failed. They take a job with us just because it's a job.

Think it's pointless swapping Wilson out for another journey-man manager.

Bahamas Dave
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:01:53 »

To be fair, Holloway was/is a journeyman manager.  Nothing wrong with that if you're winning games.
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:08:09 »

To be fair, Holloway was/is a journeyman manager.  Nothing wrong with that if you're winning games.

True, did he ever officially get sacked as he always seemed to be on gardening leave between jobs.

Bahamas Dave
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:13:04 »

True, did he ever officially get sacked as he always seemed to be on gardening leave between jobs.

Pretty sure he got sacked from Leicester after sending into the Div 3 for the only time in their history.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:29:01 »

I'd rather have a manager who is progressing, someone on the way up.

Like whom? Tisdale I suppose is one, Gary Waddock? 
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:40:25 »

Have heard from a couple of people that Wilson is working with his hands tied as regards bringing anyone in-and that it is unlikely that anyoner will come in unless Austin is sold- and then probably will be just loans.

If the board are serious about CCC then you aint gonna get there on the cheap- they need to do something drastic with the manager/playing staff or they will probably lose up to 2000 season ticket holders in the summer.
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #264 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:42:41 »

Have heard from a couple of people that Wilson is working with his hands tied as regards bringing anyone in-and that it is unlikely that anyoner will come in unless Austin is sold- and then probably will be just loans.

If the board are serious about CCC then you aint gonna get there on the cheap- they need to do something drastic with the manager/playing staff or they will probably lose up to 2000 season ticket holders in the summer.

if that's true then it's fucking ridiculous but yes they will lose a hell of a lot of season ticket holders in the summer.
Dozno9

« Reply #265 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:42:59 »

Wilson did make a comment about money on interview after the game.
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #266 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:43:51 »

Wilson did make a comment about money on interview after the game.

Sounded like a dig at the board which probably won't go down well.
Dozno9

« Reply #267 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:46:46 »

I can't remember what he said, no doubt others will. He said about available money having it's own issues, or something like that.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:53:21 »

I'm sure you heard this while you were jacking off into your usual bubble of negativity.

We've just spent 150k on a non-league fucking defender, if you think the money's not there for the right player then you're barmy.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 20:57:04 »

Let's not be hasty Arch. We don't know what the changes are yet. Carry on as before

Heard it all before though haven't we?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: