Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 80794 times)
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:11:59 »

The lack of passion from the players is distressing. But there is something generally very wrong. Tbh (and this is the first time I've admitted/realised this) I can't see Wilson turning it around.
gibbo1012

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:17:12 »

i do think a lot of it is all down to the players attitude and they give the attitiude they cant be arsed.

Wilson is generally picking the best eleven players he has.

I cant see him turning it around, losing to Crawley was a embarrasment and losing today is just another nail in the coffin.

i think he would be a good director of football because i do believe he cares for the club
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:21:36 »

I'm at a stage where I wouldn't lose sleep if Wilson was sacked.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:23:00 »

Yep, time to go Wilson - I've backed him all the way until today.....that was a disgrace. For about the 100th game in a row we've not started until 15/20mins into the game, exactly what does he say in that dressing room prior to players walking out onto the pitch?Huh? Nothing to inspire it seems.

My only fear is who's would be appointed in his place? There are lot of shit managers waiting in the wings... and Fitton has employed a twat like Malpas in the past, so who knows.

God I'm depressed.  Suicide Another Saturday evening ruined....

My mate came out with some stat in relation to how many games we've won since beating Leeds away 3-0 last season, I can't be arsed to find it out but its something stupid like 9 wins in 30... (I know thats not the right, but its something equally as distressing) Reg, you know the correct figure?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:28:07 »

i do think a lot of it is all down to the players attitude

I thin a lot of it is down to players confidence too. Good players are looking nervous and going missing.

The problem is we won't build that confidence while conceding 2 or 3 a game. This needs new player(s).

Wilson isn't as stupid as people make out. He knows he needs a more solid defence. He knows he needs a striker (or two if Austin goes). The questions are a) will he be allowed to sign what he needs and b) Will he get the right men.

I think he might. Most seem to disagree. We'll see.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #215 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:30:13 »

Yep, time to go Wilson - I've backed him all the way until today.....that was a disgrace. For about the 100th game in a row we've not started until 15/20mins into the game, exactly what does he say in that dressing room prior to players walking out onto the pitch?Huh? Nothing to inspire it seems.

My only fear is who's would be appointed in his place? There are lot of shit managers waiting in the wings... and Fitton has employed a twat like Malpas in the past, so who knows.

God I'm depressed.  Suicide Another Saturday evening ruined....

My mate came out with some stat in relation to how many games we've won since beating Leeds away 3-0 last season, I can't be arsed to find it out but its something stupid like 9 wins in 30... (I know thats not the right, but its something equally as distressing) Reg, you know the correct figure?

A few beers will soon cheer you up

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:31:18 »

Malpas wasn't a twat... He just wasn't very good! We can't call for the managers head and not trust the chairman to replace him.

I suppose you could argue that the two January signings are future investments and therefore not Wilson's. I expect him to stay.

One thing is for sure, relegation must not be allowed to happen!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:33:16 »

10/34 if you count the playoff semi and final (Lost 15, drew 9). League games only.

May have miss counted but is should be there abouts.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:37:36 by Batch » Logged
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:36:08 »

A few beers will soon cheer you up

Yes they certainly will.... I've got a child to bathe first, once he's done I'm cracking open a shed load of ale.... If a get any grief from the missus, I'll simply tell her that it was your idea.  Cheesy

9/32 league game or 10/34 if you count the playoff semi and final

Fuck me, thats not good. I'm even more depressed and I don't think I've got enough beers to smother it. Although I think there's some cooking sherry in the cupboard.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:36:30 »

Danny Wilson nice, Sir Alex Ferguson cunt. I know which one I'd rather have.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:36:56 »

9 seems about right 10 counting PO.  You're right to raise this point, I'm sure AF wont have been tapping up a manager to be in place for Tuesday, unless it's Paul Trollope...and now isn't really the time for a new man to come in with new players, contracts and the Austin saga to be dealt with.

Much better to stick by Wilson, as he is capable of turning this around, see where we're at come early May.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:38:54 »

9 seems about right 10 counting PO.  You're right to raise this point, I'm sure AF wont have been tapping up a manager to be in place for Tuesday, unless it's Paul Trollope...and now isn't really the time for a new man to come in with new players, contracts and the Austin saga to be dealt with.

Much better to stick by Wilson, as he is capable of turning this around, see where we're at come early May.

Agree......anyway this time next week we will be lauding over six points from the last two games Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:40:31 »

although getting beat today was no surprise,i can't see us going on a run anytime soon.
we will win a few games i'm sure, but we look like we will lose more than we win, with a few draws too.nothing changing from our current seasons form.
austin is all but gone so a forward will be a must and difficult to find.

if we hadn't of made the play offs last season, wilson would have been sacked by now.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #223 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:44:33 »

If a get any grief from the missus, I'll simply tell her that it was your idea.  Cheesy

No problem with that. Just tell her I said "It works for me"

I'm not looking forward to the B'mth game with this current form
knifey spoony

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:46:43 »

I would be very disappointed if we hired Paul Trollope.

Gary Johnson seems the type who could sort these players out.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: