Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 80751 times)
gibbo1012

« Reply #195 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:16:31 »

he cant motivate the players, not that they should need motivating.

we are selling players and need to get players in fast, he changes the team to often and we need stability.

and some decent forwards now that austin will be going which leaves us with big vince and dossevi

they aint gonna keep us up !!!!!!!
gibbo1012

« Reply #196 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:21:07 »

we are now twelve points of the playoffs if we win four on the bounce we might get back in the mix but thats not gonna happen is it !!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:32:29 »

we are now twelve points of the playoffs if we win four on the bounce we might get back in the mix but thats not gonna happen is it !!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:33:16 »

We were 5 points off the play offs for ages and look what's happened since then!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:39:02 »

Strange thing, I sadly work with a Bristol Shitty supporter, after the play-offs he said we would be in trouble this year, they have always said Wilson is a one-season wonder - and apart from his time at Barnsley it is certainly beginning to look like that.  Incidentally, I told my colleague to fuck off, wonder who will be laughing now!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:42:05 »

Strange thing, I sadly work with a Bristol Shitty supporter, after the play-offs he said we would be in trouble this year, they have always said Wilson is a one-season wonder - and apart from his time at Barnsley it is certainly beginning to look like that.  Incidentally, I told my colleague to fuck off, wonder who will be laughing now!

A number of people have raised this previously.  It really is starting to look like Wilson got a bit lucky last season, especially as we were the underdogs most of the time.  Towards the end of the season, when it was clear to all we weren't such an underdog, we started to struggle.  It's just carried on into this season.
gibbo1012

« Reply #201 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:49:14 »

i agree in the fact he has done the same as when he wasat city, and i think now is the time to get rid of him, unless we go on a run without winning in the next four or five games we will avoid relegation, so give someone new the chance to turn us around before the season ends and that will give them a heads up on next season.
flammableBen

« Reply #202 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:49:44 »

i agree in the fact he has done the same as when he wasat city, and i think now is the time to get rid of him, unless we go on a run without winning in the next four or five games we will avoid relegation, so give someone new the chance to turn us around before the season ends and that will give them a heads up on next season.

Have you voted for Sonny?
knifey spoony

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 17:58:28 »

It's a shame as Wilson seems like a really good bloke.

But he's out of ideas, and the players seem totally unmotivated.

Time for a change.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:01:48 »

It's a shame as Wilson seems like a really good bloke.

But he's out of ideas, and the players seem totally unmotivated.

Time for a change.

tend to agree. he doesn't exactly come across like the man with the plan does he?
stfcinbmth

« Reply #205 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:02:04 »

Have you voted for Sonny?

Cheesy
gibbo1012

« Reply #206 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:03:43 »

Danny Wilson is a really nice bloke , i was doing my fa coaching badge and wrote to the club to ask if i could attend a training session to watch there methods etc, not expecting a reply i had a letter signed by Danny saying he would be more than happy for me to attend and to arrange it with his secretary.

i attended he was a really nice bloke and said i could go back any time and watch them train and just to e-mail his secretary so he could keep a eye out to see me there.

gibbo1012

« Reply #207 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:04:38 »

and yes i have voted for sonny  Cheesy
steptoe41

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:09:18 »

Most of the current players, and I use the term "players" loosely, are not fit to wear the fucking shirt.

No pride or passion has been shown by most of them for the best part of the season. Jumped up bunch of over paid, over rated pricks who could not give a toss about the club, or their performances.

Most of them seem far more interested in what colour boots they are going to wear and whether or not they clash with their hairstyle. (Except Phil Smith)

I feel sorry for Wilson, as I really do think that long term he is the man for the job, (who else is there?) and this current bunch of tossers would have the same attitude to the game regardless of who was in the dugout.

If I had the same attitude to my job as this lot, I would have been fucked long ago.

Bunch of Cunts, Fuck the lot of them.
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #209 on: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 18:10:41 »

I don't think the problem is the players it's the manager, They probably don't want to play for him anymore which doesn't help things but i think things would improve if Wilson was to go.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: