Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: tonight  (Read 8353 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 12:54:15 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "DV85"
I hope he doesnt play Saturday!

and play who instead exactly? The super fit roberts whos been a real super sub in the past few games he's played? super.

Yes, id rather and unfit Roberts played instead of Shakes.
Piemonte

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 12:57:56 »

I hope he doesnt play Saturday!

and play who instead exactly? The super fit roberts whos been a real super sub in the past few games he's played? super.

Yes, id rather and unfit Roberts played instead of Shakes.

based on his recent performaces? then you are mental. Shakes was putting in MOTM performaces 3 weeks ago.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 13:00:07 »

In your opinion of course....

Shakes hasnt done anything in the last 3 games I think it is now. I dont even remember him touching the ball on Saturday.

If he wants to keep his place in our team, then he has to do better....
STFC Village

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 13:07:05 »

So do I....but not likely I dont think....
So you think it is likely then? Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 13:07:17 »

Shakes hasnt done anything in the last 3 games I think it is now. I dont even remember him touching the ball on Saturday.

So in place of someone who admittidly hasnt played well for 3 games (hes not the only one though is he?) you'd play someone who last had a decent game when exactly? loving the logic there.

I dont have anything against Roberts, I want him to suceed after his problems. But to just give him a starting place when he has done nothing either as a sub or in the stiffs to justify it would be madness. Especially at the expense of a young player who had shown signs of a significant improvement and who will be on a high and motivated after making his international debut yesterday.

now stop talking bollocks for once.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 13:16:04 »

I thought Shakes didn't do too badly. He looked to attack down the flank and looked for crosses. Of course he didn't receive the ball too often but at least he stuck out wide and didn't come in-field, so it meant they kept their shape on that side well.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 17:05:05 »

Shakes can't play well if he doesn't get the ball!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 17:24:24 »

So in place of someone who admittidly hasnt played well for 3 games (hes not the only one though is he?) you'd play someone who last had a decent game when exactly? loving the logic there.

I dont have anything against Roberts, I want him to suceed after his problems. But to just give him a starting place when he has done nothing either as a sub or in the stiffs to justify it would be madness. Especially at the expense of a young player who had shown signs of a significant improvement and who will be on a high and motivated after making his international debut yesterday.

now stop talking bollocks for once.

You dont want to play for the shirt, you dont get the shirt.

Ricky Shakes hasnt just played poorly the last 3 games he hasnt put in a single bit of effort at all.

I can take players playing badly (Im used to it) but I hate players who dont put any effort in.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 17:25:35 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Shakes can't play well if he doesn't get the ball!

can he not go and get the damn thing himself?
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 17:28:34 »

I can take players playing badly (Im used to it) but I hate players who dont put any effort in.

Yes  The one thing that pleased me big time,prior to the Rotherham game anyway :-))( ,was how hard the players chased the ball.They put in the effort and we won  :shock: We need to start showing that kind of effort again,hopefully starting this weekend.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: