Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2011/2012  (Read 11995 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 15:30:47 »

I'll definatley renew because, as much as I may whinge, their's still nothing else to do on a saturday afternoon

Exactly. They might rape my emotions, but it's my club and I love it.

I won't stop going because we've had a good season followed by a bad one. It's not like we haven't seen countless worse seasons. We have a board who need backing and a club that, for the first time in about 15 years, has the impetus to do something.

Anyone who feels this season is the straw that broke the camel's back is being overly dramatic and needs to get a fucking grip.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 15:35:11 »

Already got mine for next season.

Loyal.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 16:11:24 »

I won't stop going because we've had a good season followed by a bad one. It's not like we haven't seen countless worse seasons. We have a board who need backing and a club that, for the first time in about 15 years, has the impetus to do something.

Anyone who feels this season is the straw that broke the camel's back is being overly dramatic and needs to get a fucking grip.

Spot on.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 16:12:27 »

Clap

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 16:21:45 »

You, sir, are a giant. I'm throwing a virtual hat in the air cheering you right now
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 16:37:03 »

I have sat through much worse stuff at Swindon than this season, although I do think Fitton needs to come out and reasses the current situation in regards to the 5 year plan or whatever it is. Promotion will not be achieved with his current strategy.

axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 16:57:21 »

Well said.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 17:33:18 »

Yes
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 17:44:44 »

Already got mine for next season.

Loyal.

I already have one for the next 3 seasons so there !

I'm a more loyal super mega tastic fan.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 19:21:44 »

I won't be renewing due to logistics... i've only used mine for 50% of the games this season so it's been a bit of a waste of money. I think my current situation lends itself more to picking and chosing what games i bother to turn up to.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 19:23:44 »

I'm not yet sure if I'll renew, but it's not performances dependent. Depends on where I will be living, most likely I'll be buying one though.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 19:26:36 »

I won't be renewing due to logistics... i've only used mine for 50% of the games this season so it's been a bit of a waste of money. I think my current situation lends itself more to picking and chosing what games i bother to turn up to.

Same as mate, ill miss bennets abuse
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 19:27:48 »

Give him your number, it works equally well over text... or Twitter.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 19:29:04 »

Hes got it, doesnt text though

His twitter is amusing though
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 19:37:03 »

I'll be renewing (That's my masochistic tendencies).

I'll also encourage my son to renew (And there's the sadist coming out to play).

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: