Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Royal Mail Again..........  (Read 5258 times)
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, August 10, 2007, 22:08:12 »

Quite
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 09:33:22 »

I note these communist cunts are going on strike again on the basis that senior management thinks that losing £4m a week may be slightly unsustainable.

Of course once employed by the royal mail you are entitled to a job for life because we are still living in the late 70's

Privatise the post office and open up the whole postal industry to the free market. People will lose jobs, but thats just a fact of life. loss making Industries cant be propped up forever just to provide employment.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 09:35:27 »

Thanks to the 'communist cunts' striking again, I'll have no work to do tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

\ /
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 09:39:06 »

It cost me an extra fiver to get my waterproof casing (For my leg, so I can shower) delivered this morning, just because those grasping cunts are striking.

Ordered loads of DVDs and books off Amazon as well, fuck knows when I'll get them.....................

It's All Good..............
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 09:42:54 »

I'm waiting for a book too, 3-5 business days 3 days ago....

Wonder how long it'll take.

Thank god I paid my credit card online rather than send a cheque. (I normally use cheque if I'm sulking about paying it)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 09:45:10 »

I am waiting on a DVD from play.com about 2 weeks ago!

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 09:49:20 »

Damn I used play as well.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 11:14:33 »

Fucking hell just ordered some stuff on Amazon and a new phone, fuckers.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 11:16:57 »

Amazon dumped Royal Mail a few months ago, so you're likely to get it via a courier.

Play.com uses RM, so it's sit and wait....

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 11:27:30 »

Quote from: "Summerof69"
Amazon dumped Royal Mail a few months ago, so you're likely to get it via a courier.

Play.com uses RM, so it's sit and wait....

Phew
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 11:41:19 »

Fucking joke the lot of them and to rub it all in if you are on strike you are intilled to claim benfits income support, counilc tax rebate, etc etc when I was pissed last firday after a works lunch I had a chat  with a union rep who was a right liberal twat as you can image my right wing views didn't go down well! he was banging on about how unfiar it is that when one of his colluges is off sick he had to do there work. Chirst this is what the  rest of the world has been doing since forever but apprantly not at royla mail cunts cunts Our conversation only lst 10 mins but we both left with pure hatered in our eyes.  But i can assuure you that will be the last time he hands out lefty leaflets outside mk train station again! :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:
Dazzza

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 11:44:32 »

I had my cash card nicked at the weekend and can't get to the bank until Saturday to withdraw any money.  If it doesn't turn up today I'm going to have to start catching and eating hedgehogs.

My change jar is already down to a handful of Euros and an assortment of bizzare notes.  Where's that Ralph character?

Lumps

« Reply #57 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 11:50:59 »

Quote from: Colin Todd
I note these communist cunts are going on strike again on the basis that senior management thinks that losing £4m a week may be slightly unsustainable.

Of course once employed by the royal mail you are entitled to a job for life because we are still living in the late 70's

Privatise the post office and open up the whole postal industry to the free market. People will lose jobs, but thats just a fact of life. loss making Industries cant be propped up forever just to provide employment.[/quote]

In case you hadn't noticed the only portions of the mail that commercial operators are remotely interested in getting into, i.e. business mail, are already open to competition.

No bastard want's to invest in the infrastructure required to make pickups from every mail box 2/3 times a day and deliveries to every house in the country 6 days a week for the princely some of 30 odd pence an item.

That's RM's problem and the thing that's screwing them financially. They have to maintain that infrastructure and compete for the cash cow commercial contracts with the likes of TNT that don't.

If you seriously think the free market is the answer to every problem in every industry you want to have a little look at the way the country's public transport network is offering such a fantastic service.

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 11:59:54 »

maybe royal mail staff dont want to strike at all and been driven to it by ridiculous proposals from higher management?
their pension funds are being decimated,cuts in earning potential,forced into flexible hours, ect,ect.
posties dont earn big money,so most rely on their partners jobs to fund the household income.how are these people going to manage child care ect when they are being shoved into different hours week by week?

the problems in royal mail are not caused by the workforce either its poor management decisions and wasted investments using royal mail profit that is to blame.
if royal mail didn't exist the cost of delivering anything would go through the roof
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 12:03:00 »

Quote from: "arriba"
maybe royal mail staff dont want to strike at all and been driven to it by ridiculous proposals from higher management?
their pension funds are being decimated,cuts in earning potential,forced into flexible hours, ect,ect.
posties dont earn big money,so most rely on their partners jobs to fund the household income.how are these people going to manage child care ect when they are being shoved into different hours week by week?

the problems in royal mail are not caused by the workforce either its poor management decisions and wasted investments using royal mail profit that is to blame.
if royal mail didn't exist the cost of delivering anything would go through the roof

no one makes them work there if they don't like it get another job and let some polish chap work there. as for pension I'd lvoe one of thoise!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: