Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fa Cup 3rd Round Draw  (Read 80450 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #615 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 21:19:20 »

We will still make noise though. Sadly, this is probably the biggest game we will play all year.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 21:57:27 »

We will still make noise though. Sadly, this is probably the biggest game we will play all year.

Is it going to be a L&P day?  Smiley
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #617 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 21:59:50 »

No idea
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 22:09:42 »

everyday is a loud and proud day!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Talk Talk

« Reply #619 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 22:19:52 »

Is it going to be a L&P day?  Smiley

You've got me thinking...but nah.

It's too late and too big a crowd to organise much. We could surf the 12th man shirt and stick some flags out but personally I can't be stuffed to do anything.

I think the away following willl be L&P enough in its own way to be honest. Don't need us for this one.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 22:48:39 »

What are the chances of everybody standing at the game, rather than sitting?

I'm going with my dad who has problems standing and walking for short periods let alone an entire football game.

So if people are going to be standing we're going to have a problem and best I know now so I can hopefully sort something out. Maybe see if they can move us to another section where people will be sitting.

Or does anyone know what Fulham are like with people standing, do they allow it or force everyone to sit?
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 22:50:10 by jonny72 » Logged
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 23:30:04 »

What are the chances of everybody standing at the game, rather than sitting?

I'm going with my dad who has problems standing and walking for short periods let alone an entire football game.

So if people are going to be standing we're going to have a problem and best I know now so I can hopefully sort something out. Maybe see if they can move us to another section where people will be sitting.

Or does anyone know what Fulham are like with people standing, do they allow it or force everyone to sit?
On match of teh day it looked like people were stood up behind one of the goals, as an indication of Fulham's attitude. But to be honest I can see a lot of people moaning if everybody is stood up. It's unfortunate that we can't have an area for standing and an area for seating in the modern game really.
iffy

« Reply #622 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 00:09:56 »

On match of teh day it looked like people were stood up behind one of the goals, as an indication of Fulham's attitude. But to be honest I can see a lot of people moaning if everybody is stood up. It's unfortunate that we can't have an area for standing and an area for seating in the modern game really.

I've been to Fulham a few times and it's been mostly a sitting away crowd, rather than standing.

Very chilled out ground, in my experience.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 00:30:25 »

If everyone sits down then it'll be a piss poor atmosphere. I'll probably end up falling asleep due to too much alcohol consumption.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 00:31:22 »

My tickets restricted view apperently,im not arsed I'll probably leave early if were losing anyway.

/
W56196272
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 00:33:58 »

Restricted view? Think it's a fairly new stand with no pillars so god knows what that'll mean?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 00:34:46 »

Restricted view? Think it's a fairly new stand with no pillars so god knows what that'll mean?!

It has got pillars
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #627 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 00:36:48 »

There are a few small pillars. You'll probably get a much better view than the town end anyway
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 01:11:12 »

I saw that but then it was Man Utd and they have (or had) major problems with standing at Old Trafford. Though I think you could be right that most people will expect to sit as they aren't the hardcore away fans. Probably a lot of families and part timers just going as its a big cup away game.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 10:23:08 »

You're forgetting the play-off final when we beat the filth from Milton Keynes. Smiley

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: