Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fa Cup 3rd Round Draw  (Read 80445 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #495 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 18:49:19 »

Got mine today! Going to be a cracking day.
DMR

« Reply #496 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 18:52:28 »

I don't think I've been this excited about an away game for ages!  Should be awesome but train home is going to be messy!

What will amuse me is anyone planning on going to London for the January sales on that day will have an interesting suprise when they see a train full of town fans!

Indeed, football fans on the train on a Saturday, that will come as quite a shock, especially London-bound. Do London even have a team?
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:24:08 »

Enjoy your day out folks. Really wish I could join you, but no chance of that. Bring me back a pint of Tribute from the MB&B please Fred......
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:26:33 »

The thing what annoys me the most for some reason, is travelling on the tube for a League one game would be easy, no problems. Now with 3000 odd going, it's going to be carnage travelling home. Especially bandwagon fans.

dry your eyes you moaning fecker.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:28:52 »

Should go back in time and put a Special train on...those were the days.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:33:52 »

Indeed, football fans on the train on a Saturday, that will come as quite a shock, especially London-bound. Do London even have a team?

London games that day.

Fulham v Swindon
Spurs v Posh
Brentford v Doncaster
Millwall v Derby

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:40:48 »

London games that day.

Fulham v Swindon
Spurs v Posh

Brentford v Doncaster
Millwall v Derby

Look's like I will be travelling back up the A1 with a load of Posh fans then Smiley
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:47:13 »

I didn't think I'd have to specify "from Swindon" in my post but clearly for you Dave I do...*yawn*
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:55:09 »

Tbh i'm surprised it's sold out so fast. Wasn't expecting us to sell so many. Thought we would sell 3,000 though.
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 20:56:13 »

Didn't fancy queing in the cold and wet to possibly be dissapointed so decided to go in neutral bit to be on the safe side, how many on here doing same? Do people think there be any neutrals/Fullham in there (looking on the Fullham tickets site there are loads sold in that section and I couldn't imagine many Fullham fans rushing to get ticket this long before the game)
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 21:01:45 »

Didn't fancy queing in the cold and wet to possibly be dissapointed so decided to go in neutral bit to be on the safe side, how many on here doing same? Do people think there be any neutrals/Fullham in there (looking on the Fullham tickets site there are loads sold in that section and I couldn't imagine many Fullham fans rushing to get ticket this long before the game)

THe 'neutral' bit is just the last block, P1, of the putney end behind the goal, swindon are gradually filling up all the other blocks, P2 to P7 or 8. I dont think there is even any partition between them.... I will be in there, along with plenty of others. There wont be any fulham in there, the whole end behind the goal will be swindons...whether or not we fill it is a different matter.
Spencer_White

« Reply #506 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 21:02:57 »

Some of my fammily are from Surrey and they use the nuetral end at Fulham quite a bit. The boys like Chelsea, but Fulham is great value and they do go in there quite a bit.

Anyway, they are going in the nuetral side for the Swindon game (mainly in the hope of goading me  Grin). And obviously it is school hollidays, ideal to time take the boys to football.

So thats the sort of people you will probably get in there, local Dads and kids. And a few Japanese tourists, but probably mainly Swindon fans!
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 21:08:06 »

Good because I'm not very good at being quiet! Although I don't swear quite as much since I've started taking the lmy 6 year old. Do you reckon we'll be ok in our shirts (in terms of getting through the turnstyles as apposed to being beaten up!)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 21:11:19 »

Shit the bed. Best get my arse in gear, no good having cheap train tickets if I've not got a match ticket.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Spencer_White

« Reply #509 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 21:13:05 »

Yeah, it will be fine.

In general I think they are keen to relax segregation rules at football across the country now where they can.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: