Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Queers  (Read 2656 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 15:41:12 »

Quote from: "Sippo"
Was it QPR away a few seasons back when Camp was in goal and was geting grief of us?

hahahaha that was funny.

"Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"  Soapy Tit Wank
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 15:56:35 »

Our play off game with Brighton was THE most homophobic crowd Ive ever seen.

To me it was just something to try and get under their skin about, get them wound up. But I guess the same thing has been said about racist chanting as well.

Who knows. I think homophobic chanting is more about the norms of society than whats actually wrong or right. 90 per cent of religion is homophobic and surely that wont change. I think homophobia might be the issue that blows up in the PC brigades faces.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 16:11:51 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Our play off game with Brighton was THE most homophobic crowd Ive ever seen.

To me it was just something to try and get under their skin about, get them wound up. But I guess the same thing has been said about racist chanting as well.

Who knows. I think homophobic chanting is more about the norms of society than whats actually wrong or right. 90 per cent of religion is homophobic and surely that wont change. I think homophobia might be the issue that blows up in the PC brigades faces.

Some great chanting that day loved the song 'town full of faggots, your just a town full of faggots' brilliant stuff  Cheesy
McLovin

« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 16:21:32 »

I particularly enjoyed "Does your boyfriend know you're here...?"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 16:28:37 »

the best chant however....was

'1-0 to the nancy boys, 1-0 to the nancy boys'

Sad
sonic youth

« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 17:01:12 »

There's a difference between homophobia and chanting that someone's a gay or whatever, unsurprisingly the FA aren't able to realise this!

I still think that once one high profile footballer comes out as gay, plenty will follow - I doubt they'd get much stick, a bit of banter from crowds but nothing malicious. The game has to be rife with bumboys.
will power

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 11, 2007, 19:04:10 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
There's a difference between homophobia and chanting that someone's a gay or whatever, unsurprisingly the FA aren't able to realise this!

I still think that once one high profile footballer comes out as gay, plenty will follow - I doubt they'd get much stick, a bit of banter from crowds but nothing malicious. The game has to be rife with bumboys.

two words - justin fashanu - and weren't there were two west ham players that were shagging each other a few seasons ago - trevor morley?? Personally i don't give a fuck what people get up to in bed - as long as both (all) are consenting adults - fair to say footie players reflect the rest of society - most of the people giving out the abuse are just curious and can't admit it - why make an issue of it? (oh and by the way i am 100% hetrosexual!)
Danjackson10

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, February 11, 2007, 19:16:08 »

Quote from: "will power"
Quote from: "sonic youth"

two words - justin fashanu - and weren't there were two west ham players that were shagging each other a few seasons ago - trevor morley?? Personally i don't give a fuck what people get up to in bed - as long as both (all) are consenting adults - fair to say footie players reflect the rest of society - most of the people giving out the abuse are just curious and can't admit it - why make an issue of it? (oh and by the way i am 100% hetrosexual!)
:|
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: