Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Brentford Matchday Thread  (Read 28276 times)
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 21:19:06 »

Mike Grella on Twitter for those who don't use it:

Delighted for the boys at Swindon for getting a win today, great bunch of guys there

I've decided to come back to leeds because under the new management I wasn't getting games. My reason for joining Swindon was to help them,,

and to also get games in...I want to say thanks to the Swindon fans for everything and know that I have a great respect for the club and

all the people involved, I hope they stay up because they have a great group of lads and the club deserves to be up higher

stfcinbmth

« Reply #271 on: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 21:25:33 »

Delighted for the boys at Swindon for getting a win today, great bunch of guys there

I've decided to come back to leeds because under the new management I wasn't getting games. My reason for joining Swindon was to help them,,

and to also get games in...I want to say thanks to the Swindon fans for everything and know that I have a great respect for the club and

all the people involved, I hope they stay up because they have a great group of lads and the club deserves to be up higher

Ahhhhhh, who says all footballers are mercenaries, some of em do care
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 21:45:59 »

Fair play to Grella. Didnt have to explain himself to anyone.

Seems like a decent fella that genuinely cares.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 00:01:42 »

There were a couple of shoes thrown on the pitch thrown from the crowd, not sure why apparently it's amusing. Anyway one reached the 6 yard box, another failed to reach the playing surface and it appeared that the owner was possibly trying to retrieve it and the stewards steamed in.  Couple of young'uns got hauled off and the usual handbags/goading of the stewards took place for a few moments.

Some clown later decided to thrown a plastic bottle in the direction of the keeper when Sheenan was about to take on the edge of the box.

Something like that  Smiley

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 00:13:08 »

Irrespective of the win today,hart is a twat for not playing grella enough...can't think of many others in our squad who have his ball retention capabilities...a big loss to the squad and a victim of harts system
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 06:32:39 »

Great day, great win. Brentford is ace.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 08:54:33 »

Something like that  Smiley

Yes excellent
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 08:55:48 »

Samdy has to stay as far away from the games as possible, jjedmunds has to start the matchday threads, and now wokinghamred has to be at all the games.

Three potential candidates for scapegoat status when we lose to Franchise next week then!

I got proper pissed all day yesterday and didn't know the result until gone 7pm. Please don't make me get drunk every weekend. I hate it.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 10:51:57 »

If this is true it restores some faith thank you Mr Grella shame Hart didnt want you perhaps he is happier working with loanees he knows. Andrews has looked good to me and he scored. What a massive relief the losing streak is now over.....honestly thought we wouldn`t win again this season. Too little too late most probably but it still feels monster good Banana

Bathtime
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 13:54:12 »

Thats all very well from Grella, but isn't the point that he could have stayed and battled for his place if he wanted to help so much?

Difficult to know what went on, but if it was a case of 'You play me or I go' then if I was Hart I would have said goodbye too.

Whatever went on, it was a nice Twitter post.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Fulham Red

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 15:09:03 »

Enjoyed the result rather than the game yesterday, Great goal from Andrew, great to see a loanee working his balls off.

The fun and games with the stewards livened the first half, very bizarre to see that the young Swindon 'yoof' look like a minipops Flock of Seagulls tribute band.

Not least as bizarre was MEX's choice of three quarter length trousers....
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 15:11:25 »

The fun and games with the stewards livened the first half, very bizarre to see that the young Swindon 'yoof' look like a minipops Flock of Seagulls tribute band.

Smiley

[url width=268 height=205]http://www.beatmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/a_flock_of_seagulls.jpg[/url]

The most feared youths in football.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 15:16:33 »

Enjoyed the result rather than the game yesterday, Great goal from Andrew, great to see a loanee working his balls off.

Not least as bizarre was MEX's choice of three quarter length trousers....

You'd rather that than quarter length trouser on mex though surely.

Never knowingly overstated.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 15:32:06 »

Whatever went on, it was a nice Twitter post.

Cheesy
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 15:45:20 »

Three quarter length shorts or a rose shirt, be careful before you call the fashion police fulham red
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: