Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mehdi Kerrouche  (Read 58106 times)
nochee

« Reply #165 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 13:12:58 »

But we are not desperate for points are we

Of course we are. Promotion is expected
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 13:36:20 »

Some humble pie needs to be eaten.....remember that cunt mcmoan and his spat with fjortoft....not quite the same but it cost us that season.

Clems Army!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 13:53:08 »

Funny how when players like Kerrouche sign and want that pay packet they are willing to get there heads down and work the managers way....Paolo's way him being the manager.
If Kerrouche dosn't like the way the manager wants him to do things then there is only going to be one outcome.
Players like Ferry were not in the managers good books early doors but he has shown the desire and attitude Paolo wants.......i suggest Kerrouche toes the line on/off the pitch or he can walk off into the football sunset.
Just because a player(Kerrouche) seems to be doing good on the pitch(incidently what he is paid well for)dosn't mean he can fuck about in training and such.
Some people on here need to realise that instead of whinging about the managers methods towards certain players.

DRS

« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 14:10:36 »

Of course we are. Promotion is expected
Come april yes i would agree but do you honestly think in december we are deperate.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 14:17:34 »

I take the point about being lax in training but I'd far rather a striker with a lax attitude to training that one with a lax attitude to games, which is what we seem to have ended up with.
nochee

« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 14:18:41 »

Come april yes i would agree but do you honestly think in december we are deperate.

Well, yes. I am desperate to win every game, which in turn means desperate for the 3 points.

But I see where you are going with this
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 14:23:47 »

Decent player mehdi,he looked lazy at rovers in my opinion,still a great squad player
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 14:34:10 »

If Kerrouche goes i'll be dissapointed to be honest. He's been our best striker by a long way. Obviously we don't know what goes on behind the scenes though.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 14:43:02 »

If Kerrouche goes i'll be dissapointed to be honest. He's been our best striker by a long way. Obviously we don't know what goes on behind the scenes though.

Wait, what? Who said he was going? Are we not jumping to conclusions a bit just because he's been dropped for a couple of games? PdC has already shown this season with the likes of Gabilondo that he'll appear to shelve players for an extended period of time and then bring them back into the matchday squad.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 14:55:29 »

The only question that needs to be asked is would Kerrouche improve the team?

Based on early season form - yes. But we don't know what has happened to him since then really. Could be just as described, lack of effort.

I would be disappointed if this is yet another Di Canio spat. Nothing to suggest it is mind.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 17:11:14 »

From what I've seen on TV I like this bloke. Seems to put himself about a bit and pisses off the opposition. Think he is a goalscorer and with the right partner could do well. Reminiscent in a way to a certain temperamental Italian.

Really hope he is going to be a round for a while

P.S. Also like the name Keroooooooooooosh!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 17:33:23 »

Needs to be back in the team asap for me.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 17:56:42 »

It's strange, because his effort could never be faulted for me, but that seems to have changed. My concern was that he seemed an appalling finisher in a lot of situations - i'm sure he could have double the amount of goals he has if he was a natural goalscorer. Then again, in this division there aren't many of them, aside from maybe Tubbs, and Kee and Richards at Burton.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 18:05:30 »

It's strange, because his effort could never be faulted for me, but that seems to have changed. My concern was that he seemed an appalling finisher in a lot of situations - i'm sure he could have double the amount of goals he has if he was a natural goalscorer. Then again, in this division there aren't many of them, aside from maybe Tubbs, and Kee and Richards at Burton.

No Mcloud Lucien Eek Eek
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 18:10:12 »

I'd agree with that. Kerrouche isn't much of a finisher and could be woeful in the air.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: