Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NTL  (Read 2108 times)
Spud

NTL
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 14:39:31 »

I used to have NTL digital in my room until i couldnt take no more of its shitness, ive now got SKY+ in my room.

Ive only had one problem with my BB where it went down for one day but thats about it.
genf_stfc

Ignore
NTL
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 14:44:23 »

Isn't STFC World owned by NTL ?

I rest my case, nob cheeses of the highest order (although they have been a bit better recently)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
NTL
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 14:54:05 »

Mixed responses then it seems. I'm getting the TV channels free so not too bothered- only got terresteral (sp) now anyway.

The internet I only use really for Swindon stuff. It was cheaper than I'm paying now. I guess I'll soon find out if i'm one of the 'lucky' ones or not...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
NTL
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 15:19:10 »

Quote from: "red macca"
i can get you a dodgey box for £100

Already got one for £80  Cool
Spud

NTL
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 20:19:32 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"

Hook us up bred'rin as my mates looking for a dodgy digital box for his new House.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

NTL
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 20:25:19 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "sam_stfc"

Hook us up bred'rin as my mates looking for a dodgy digital box for his new House.

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/93/48/58m.jpg
flammableBen

NTL
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 22:53:50 »

haven't ntl and telewest merged recently? I was on telewest and they were good. They secretely made our internet faster without telling or charging us for it and you got Challange on the tv which is better than all that sports crap. Family fortunes, bullesye, catchphrase, knightmare and late night poker. unbeatable. If you get challenge on ntl's cable tv then go for it.

That made about as much sense as bob holt's interview, I'm going to bed.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
NTL
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 11:43:31 »

Not been with NTL for a few years. Their product is fine, though Sky gives you more (crap) channels.

There customer service was probably the most useless organisation I have ever dealt with. That's quite something given British Airways and PC Worlds attempts to take there crown.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
NTL
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 30, 2006, 09:13:00 »

All installed. And to be honest, I'm chuffed to bits. Internet is fine, phone number is getting transferrred over and the tele is ace. Got the base pack free. I watched Football Italia on Bravo lastnight, then Dangermouse  Beers  Cool

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
NTL
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 30, 2006, 10:32:04 »

NTL has taken over Virgin and will be rebranding their TV internet packages as Virgin soon, so I heard anyway.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: