Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Huddersfield Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 38798 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 20:36:59 »

So what did people who went think about our returning to tradition with the red shirts/white shorts/red socks combo? Hmmm
Coca Fola

« Reply #301 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 20:47:45 »

I liked it. Very nostalgic.
lambourn red

« Reply #302 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 20:49:28 »

It was great to see the red and white LIke the good old days
phelpsieboy

« Reply #303 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 20:53:46 »

I loved having White shorts today, brought back great memories of the old Swindon teams and hope we bring back the White shorts
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #304 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 20:54:54 »

I loved having White shorts today, brought back great memories of the old Swindon teams and hope we bring back the White shorts
Totally agree
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 20:55:23 »

So what did people who went think about our returning to tradition with the red shirts/white shorts/red socks combo? Hmmm

Loved it. Change the sponsor and I'd be very happy with that kit.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 20:56:23 »

Loved it. Change the sponsor and I'd be very happy with that kit.

I'd be very happy right now to be sponsored by SuggsWillSuggs.  Permanently.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 20:59:14 »

I'd forgotten about it until I saw the pictures on the OS. Got to say though, I liked it. That's our proper colours  Cool
phelpsieboy

« Reply #308 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 21:00:05 »

Oh and I wonder how Gary Rose felt about today's game Cheesy
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 21:09:49 »

Some interesting points of view from the oppo...

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=62270

Simon Ferry has his own thread Huh?

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 21:24:33 »

As always I enjoy reading the match day threads. The lads played well today but I wanted to post two words:

Aiden Flint.

What a f**king performance. At 2-1 he just went from strength to strength. Udder's are a big bullying, physical side who can also play abit, but up comes Flint and gave it back to them.
Sure the back line were immense as was everyone but Flint was MOM by a mile.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 21:29:53 »

All of my misgivings about Di Canio - as a football manager at least - have been proved very wrong.

It's very apparent that he's learning with every match and with every player he signs but he's assembled a proper team and not a squad of players; motivated and passionate about playing for the club.

We seem to be getting better with every game.

This.  The stability and fitness levels are really beginning to tell.  If we can keep this up, I see no reason why we can't win League 2.

I thought we were brilliant today and thoroughly enjoyed every minute.  We played some excellent football at times and as previously mentioned, there were a number of players who could have got the MOM.  That's always a sign of a strong team.

Having gone one down, it was great to see us turn it round so quickly.  Even when Huddersfield were dead and buried, we were still pushing on and it felt like we could have stepped up another gear if needed.

Danny Ward certainly looked more rotund than I remembered, but deserved the reception he got.  I wonder if he'll ever recapture the form we saw again?

I've always thought Lee Clarke is a bit of a twat, but his comnents after the game gave us loads of credit - fair play.

Very happy tonight, although ITV have done their best to dampen it with their lack of highlights.  Why do they bother even bidding for the rights?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 21:30:52 »

This.  The stability and fitness levels are really beginning to tell.  If we can keep this up, I see no reason why we can't win League 2.

I thought we were brilliant today and thoroughly enjoyed every minute.  We played some excellent football at times and as previously mentioned, there were a number of players who could have got the MOM.  That's always a sign of a strong team.

Having gone one down, it was great to see us turn it round so quickly.  Even when Huddersfield were dead and buried, we were still pushing on and it felt like we could have stepped up another gear if needed.

Danny Ward certainly looked more rotund than I remembered, but deserved the reception he got.  I wonder if he'll ever recapture the form we saw again?

I've always thought Lee Clarke is a bit of a twat, but his comnents after the game gave us loads of credit - fair play.

Very happy tonight, although ITV have done their best to dampen it with their lack of highlights.  Why do they bother even bidding for the rights?

Most Exellent.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #313 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 21:56:18 »

Anyone record the live stream so we can relive this magnificent triumph?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 22:23:05 »

Had a look on a few Uderrsfield forums and it doesn't surprise me too much that hardly any of them give us any sort of credit for today's win. They put most of it down to their seven ? Changes and lack of commitment.
Very proud again tonight to be a Town fan.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: