Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Huddersfield Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 38859 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:16:56 »

Note to Town End; "You're only here to watch the Town" works less well when the other team have Town in their name too Smiley
Dozno9

« Reply #271 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:19:43 »

Note to Town End; "You're only here to watch the Town" works less well when the other team have Town in their name too Smiley

Haha

I thought the Town End were superb today, well done all!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #272 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:21:26 »

I was thinking that while they were singing it!

PS I thought the sound, certainly on TV was brilliant today, great backing of the team.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #273 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:22:31 »

Silenced the critics with that performance I'll tell you what! Couldnt be happier after that performance  Clap Outshined a team so say 42 games unbeaten, making this season look even more optimistic now

42 league games, they have been beaten in the JPT and League cup in that time, they just aint a cup team! Smiley

Still a fantastic result though!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:27:41 »

Waiting for Lee Clarke to come out and say 'We weren't interested today' or 'The league is our priority', and judging from their report it seems that's likely to be the case!

What was the TV coverage like? Any place to watch some highlights...would like to see if I got my face on telly  Cheesy useless ITV not on until 11.05am 2mro I've seen!!!
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:30:29 by TheMajorSTFC » Logged

#VivaKenBarlow!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:33:32 »

http://www.htafc.com/page/PostMatchComments/0,,10312~2514195,00.html

The last line of this interview is what I appreciate!

#VivaKenBarlow!
phelpsieboy

« Reply #276 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:36:30 »

That McCombe looked like a car crash waiting to happen, Glad we had our own man mountain to show him how real defenders should defend
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:53:14 »

Arkells looked a bit sparse, not many in the Town End and the wings of the Don Rogers Stand were near enough empty. I would have guessed around 6,000

I agree. Lots of empty seats around me in the DRS (SB end), but more there than the Wimbledon game. So yes, the attendance was correct!

Enjoyed that allot. It was my daughter's birthday and she was pleased they announced her age as 12 instead of 10!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
cib

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 18:55:27 »

Watched this in an Irish pub in Manc with tp2002, but we fully deserved the win today. A few Hudders fans were in the pub and couldn't complain about the result. Surprised by the 4-1 result but we managed to play good football today to deserve it. We played better than last week at Port Vale, and we're still in the hat. I really hope this gives us a good 2nd round draw, but after the initial reaction of a shit draw against huddersfield - bring it on. I fancy our chances, plus oxford are out!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #279 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 19:16:46 »

A good afternoon watching the Town. What a difference it makes to last season when watching Town felt like having a second job.
That was a very well deserved win. The second and third goals were very good and the other two weren't too shabby either.
My MOM would have gone to McCormack followed by Flint but its a good sign when there are a number of candidates.
Thats the third higher league team we've done this season - when was the last time that happenned?
As well as doing a decent team 4-1, I think there is still a lot of improvement to be had in this team / squad. 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 19:22:05 »

I fancy our chances, plus oxford are out!

Careful now, only the turd side of Oxford are out. Oxford City are still in the hat.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 19:25:28 »

Hi everyone.....just back and though very tiddly i have to say it.
Been watching us for a long time now as i keep reminding you but for me this match will be up there as one of those.eThe performance by all players was simply outstanding...young Kennedy was brilliant....Caddis and Flint immense Yes
I cannot say how much i enjoyed that performance....it was that good.

But for me Mcormack was my man of the match..........everywhere and inspired others.........very proud tonight and i am in Paolo heaven.........have a great weekend all...........and UP THE TOWN Cheesy
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 19:27:36 »

Careful now, only the turd side of Oxford are out. Oxford City are still in the hat.

Ha ha You're worse than the city, worse than...etc

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
stfcinbmth

« Reply #283 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 19:38:54 »

Hi everyone.....just back and though very tiddly i have to say it.
Been watching us for a long time now as i keep reminding you but for me this match will be up there as one of those.eThe performance by all players was simply outstanding...young Kennedy was brilliant....Caddis and Flint immense Yes
I cannot say how much i enjoyed that performance....it was that good.

But for me Mcormack was my man of the match..........everywhere and inspired others.........very proud tonight and i am in Paolo heaven.........have a great weekend all...........and UP THE TOWN Cheesy

Pretty over the moon myself
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 19:40:59 »

Good performance but let's not pretend this is the same team that's doing so well in L1. Many regulars weren't even on the bench. Still you can only beat what's put in front of you so keep it going.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: