Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Clarke  (Read 75241 times)
Bideford_Robin

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 21:32:19 »

The only blindness here is your blind hatred for Di Canio. Funny how you wait until we lose a few games before you suddenly re-materialise spouting your worthless drivel.

Timlin is fucking shit, he always has been and always will be. It was perfectly acceptable to slate him last season, but it's not now? Just because it's Di Canio and you don't like him?
And what "treatment of Connell"? Massive straw clutching. Connell likes it at Swindon.
And even the media are now exonerating Di Canio from blame re the Leon Clarke incident.

So really all you have is that we are 88th and yes that is gutting, of course, but if everyone who gave Danny cunting Wilson chance after chance when his brain had clearly melted and dribbled out of his ears would now extend the same courtesy to Di Canio maybe he could concentrate on the football and actually get us out of this mess.

x

Still believe Di Canio can turn this around, starting tommorow  Thumb Just wanted to say I think your description of Wilson  Eek is more than a tad harsh but you're entitled to your opinion
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 21:32:47 »

Can't we just all play nicely?

Clearly people have contrasting views on Paolo's views but maybe we can put them to one side and just concentrate on that little thing called football?

Well he started it.. He pushed in and stole my doughnut.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 22:07:44 »

The only blindness here is your blind hatred for Di Canio. Funny how you wait until we lose a few games before you suddenly re-materialise spouting your worthless drivel.

Timlin is fucking shit, he always has been and always will be. It was perfectly acceptable to slate him last season, but it's not now? Just because it's Di Canio and you don't like him?
And what "treatment of Connell"? Massive straw clutching. Connell likes it at Swindon.
And even the media are now exonerating Di Canio from blame re the Leon Clarke incident.

So really all you have is that we are 88th and yes that is gutting, of course, but if everyone who gave Danny cunting Wilson chance after chance when his brain had clearly melted and dribbled out of his ears would now extend the same courtesy to Di Canio maybe he could concentrate on the football and actually get us out of this mess.

x

If you think that with 4 consecutive league defeats with 1/5 over all, losing at home to our biggest rivals for the first time in 40 years, publicly slating the players he'd signed in general, on the pitch altercations between his staff and a player, other players starting in our win then disappearing out on loan, another player he signed being subbed after 30mins...

After all that, you think everything is all good, that PDC deserves your unquestioning adulation, then to be honest I think I've made my point.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 22:12:24 »

If you think that with 4 consecutive league defeats with 1/5 over all, losing at home to our biggest rivals for the first time in 40 years, publicly slating the players he'd signed in general, on the pitch altercations between his staff and a player, other players starting in our win then disappearing out on loan, another player he signed being subbed after 30mins...

You've written that as if it's a bad thing.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 22:14:43 »

You've written that as if it's a bad thing.

I didn't mean to give that impression, I obviously meant that his "passion" is a great thing.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 22:15:04 »

I didn't mean to give that impression, I obviously meant that his "passion" is a great thing.

That's better.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 22:15:58 »

I've really gone off the word passion recently. I got angry with a Passion Fruit earlier for no better reason than it reminding me of football and moronic post game text-ins.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 22:16:18 »

I agree with Nick.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 22:17:38 »

It's nice than someone still does, poor fella seems to have rather nosedived in popularity. Bogus Dave even wrote an angry song about him, the heartless bastard.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:48:47 »

booooooo cunt etc

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 04:11:34 »

but if everyone who gave Danny cunting Wilson chance after chance when his brain had clearly melted and dribbled out of his ears would now extend the same courtesy to Di Canio

To be fair, Wilson had earned some time and patience from the fans, by getting us to the playoff final the season before and giving us memories like Southampton, Leeds and Charlton away (Not forgetting the Leeds game at the CG).

I still think PdC will turn it around, but apart from some impressive soundbites and loads of charisma, he hasn't actually done much yet, has he?

It's All Good..............
the washbag

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 08:13:37 »

A little thing we did about Leon Clarke's last week in Swindon...

http://thewashbag.com/2011/09/03/my-week-leon-clarke/

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 10:36:40 »

A little thing we did about Leon Clarke's last week in Swindon...

http://thewashbag.com/2011/09/03/my-week-leon-clarke/

Made me smile, good work!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:55:43 »

The problem I have is that Clarke will be one of the higher earners in the Team. Now we have very publicly back ourselfs into a corner anouncing he will never play for us again, all very correct of course. However, what sort of position are we going to be in, in having to get rid of him. Who will take him, who will pay his wages, also people now know that there is no way he will play again for us and will put any interested parties in a very strong position. The best outcome will be to sack him as he may have breach his contract but I expect that legal people will be crawling all over the contract to see if this is possible. I hope it is. I also hope Paolo does more research on the next player he brings in.

Paolo, it's Paolo.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:56:48 »

Are you trying to get your user title changed by any chance Nev?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: